HR

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This glucosamine comes with size which easy to swallow. It help to reduce the symptoms of cartilage issue. I start to take this product and discover that my arthritis is not getting worse. Hopefully this product can keep the best quality for all of us who need this supplement. The packaging i recieved is very good condition. Cheers keep it up iherb 🥳🥳💝💝

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

My second favorite vege glucosamine and a great buy. Good to have 1gm size so that I am not swallowing 2-3 tabs/caps the size of horse pills. If you are allergic to shellfish, and/or are vegetarian then these are great. Not vegan friendly unfortunately as the caps are gelatin.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

have yet to try it daily. only twice a month or when my joints or knee felt loose. so far it's effective doesn't have after taste.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I read that it is good for joints , I used it because recently I had some discomfort in my feet when I wake up immediately which last for 1-2 minutes. I gave it try for 1 wk . I took one capsule daily . During that wk I was sleeping most of the day . So I stopped it and I am back to my normal activities I don’t know if this happened to anyone else . But it didn’t suit me . It was very short time to tell weather it is effective or not .

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good and does seem to work well, I actually feel better on this one than the NOW one’s with MSM in them, capsules are rather big but ok to manage would perhaps be nicer if they could remove the magnesium stearate.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Was just trying this product to see how much it works for me so will purchase again. My job involves lots of movement so joints gots to healthy. Good quality product and ingredients. Package arrived in good condition.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great for people with weak knees. I love the NOW product line because of their no toxic ingredients. When yuh hit 50 + you need a little supplementation for the joints and this is a great dosage at a very reasonable price. A honest good find

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Bought this for my mom. She says it does it’s job. I like that its in veggie capsules which fits into our dietary requirement well. Price is also reasonable on iHerb so will most likely purchase again in future!

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Happy to have been able to find a “kosher” version of this product. So definitely good quality. Getting older you have to be able to take advantage of the benefits of this product.

Posted on Apr 15, 2021

this company seems quite good. If you stick to glucosamine and AVOID condriditon my joints are better at 70 than at 10 years old. The key seems to be most people will only take the combination, with cancels out the effect of both. University of Guelf in Holland did research 30 years ago on horses, I've stuck to gluco only. Only one other person I have told has done this, everyone else has used both and ultimately replaced joints. The two of us never did, nor did any of the 40+ equines I have used this with over the years. By the way, the research was done in their vet school. No false readings or placebos with animals 50 yr horse trainer.