HR

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I had a haemorrhagic stroke six years ago, and my brain is damaged. I got this after I had energy drinks - when I had university assignments, and I could think. My brain fog was gone. And I could control my anger. After that, I got this and with a B vitamin supplement and I am night and day difference. It is a benefit to my daily life.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Good quality composition of ingredients in this protein supplement. Nicely package and benefits folks who are into fitness training which requires the use of muscles and energy. The size of the capsule is fine and there is no awful after-taste. Compliments well with a good workout and diet habit. The product helps promotes a good absorption rate. Action is always better than waiting so be wiser to invest before health issues come in the picture.

3608f6db-b763-483b-b2ba-09decd8140e7
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Ordered this Taurine supplement for my father who has Type 2 Diabetes. As Taurine helps to improve eyesight and lowers sugar levels it is an essential ingredient for a diabetic diet. Also, it is said to improve liver function and help to lose weight if taken for more than 6 months. My father is taking it for not so long so we didn't see all of its benefits yet. Will update the review once we see more improvements.

Thaurine is good for our body muscles. Sure your hearth will benefit from this. I have heard that dogs had DCMP because of the lack of Thaurine. New food factory is always produsing vitamines with good Quality. Also I like product capsule size, can easily take it. It is small and you can take it with ease.

tontubut
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Taurine is widespread throughout the body with usage in the liver, heart, eyes, colon, skeletal muscles, and central nervous system. I appreciate its nutritional value throughout my body, which is why I take 3 or 4 of these 1,000 mg. (called double-strength, because most similar type capsules provide 500 mg. of active ingredient) Taurine capsules at bedtime. I choose to take my Taurine at bedtime for two reasons: First, I find Taurine to be restful and an assist at promoting a good, sound night's sleep. . . . And Second, because as one sleeps, the body utilizes nutrients to replenish, rebuild, and regenerate. So in this manner, Taurine is doing double duty for me.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Bought this as it's much easier to take in the morning with my coffee versus mixing the powder. Perfect synergizing effects with caffeine. Definitely takes the edge off while still giving you the energy. I've heard people say to avoid taurine late at night but I take one with my melatonin and it really helps me fall asleep and stay asleep.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

You can't beat now for quality in every ingredient.The size of this bottle is great less reorders and more convenient.Was well sent in a timely manner .Taurine helps me to focus I take this twice a day ,used to drink energy drinks for this but now I can use a twice daily pill form.No after taste and I am using this in my all around diet with other amino acids and protein to build my muscles.While I have lost almost sixty kg I still need to loose another six or seven until I can start physical training .All Now products seem to well formulated with excellent composition for maximum benefit .Thank you IHerb and thank you NOW .

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Taurine. It has do many benefits, almost everybody has a need for it. I take it for, 1. maintaining proper hydration and electrolyte balance in your cells 2. forming bile salts, which play an important role in digestion 3. regulating minerals such as calcium within your cells 4. supporting the general function of your central nervous system and eyes regulating immune system health and antioxidant function And Now Foods is one of my favorites', and the dosage is what I need. You probably won't see any differences in a few days, but in time you discover that you have more energy, concentrate better, sleep better, you feel healthier.