HR

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

read about this herb and started taking a St. John's Wort Tincture 3x a day about a year after I gave birth to my son. It immediately lifted my postpartum depression, my mood and my thoughts. I love this herb. I've taken prescription antidepressants before and hated how they made me feel - this herb worked so much better for me. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Extremely potent natural SSRI. Works like magic for depression and/or anxiety. the effect takes about 3-4 weeks to kick in, but does help indeed! VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE : St. John's Wort might interfere with absorption of many other medications/supplements, so please consult your Dr. before taking. Also - Do not take in conjunction with other SSRI or 5-HTP, as you might suffer from Serotonin Syndrome. Overall - Amazing supplement, definitely on the same level with some prescription drugs.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

This is the only brand works great for me. Tried many other brands, but not effective as much as this one. Every individual is different, so it may or may not work for you. Keep trying different brands if it does not work for you. Hope it works for you as it did for me. Keep depression at bay, it is a slow killer.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have taken presription anti-depressants in the past, they are okay but I prefer to use St. John's Wort as clinical studies have proven that it reduces symptoms of depression. it has improved my mood. But please talk to your doctor first before considering this and closely monitor any symptom/side effects. I bought this brand because it's good quality for money and it has the same ingredients as the other higher priced brands.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I use it together with 5 HTP 100 mg mg when I am feeling a little depressed. I take 1 or 2 capsules of HTP and 1 or 2 capsules of St. John's Wort, 300mg (depending on how strong the feeling of depression is) and after 30 minutes it passes. It also helps me with intrusive and repetitive thoughts

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I hate trouble falling asleep quite often nowadays I decided to give it a try on this product. After taking a whole bottle I have a pretty positive opinion on this Now Foods, St. John's Wort, 300 mg, 250 Veg CapsulesI chose Now because I trust the brand and their quality, ingredients better. The pill size was larger than expected but I didn't have trouble swallowing it. You can't taste any flavor even after digesting. Overall, It helped me to fall asleep faster than before and my mood was slightly boosted since I took it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Really great product! It affects the whole organism. But due to its photosensitive, it is necessary not to expose yourself to the Sun during this time. It is of excellent quality also the price is reasonable. Excellent ingredients! .

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

It's nice to have something else to help with depression It's even better to find a big bottle to use for many months too. Either way I wouldn't try another brand.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

It works as described. I take 1 per day for sleep and it works well. No scent, no taste either but a bit hard to digest so I take just before sleeping. I trust this brand. Great price too

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

This product works well for me. I can feel significant elevation in my mood and I have higher tollerance for stress. I recommend you give this a try.