HR

Posted on Aug 16, 2021
great product

I been using it for more than 2year..it's boost up energy level..often help to sweat more than my regular exercise.i can't exercise without this product..it kind of motivates out body to jump start before exercise..I use it for my gym training.highly recommend for its worth of cash for more ingident pack in one liquid..the sad part most of the time it's out of stock probably high demands.advice buyer to buy more than one bottle.

b24132a2-fe5a-4593-a1f0-851e2ea81300
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I am really impressed with this product. I had always taken a pill form but was advised to get the liquid by my coach and I think I will stick with it. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, it is sweet tasting but I've grown to love it and I've noticed my overall energy levels are much improved. during my workouts I have noticed I am sweating more and as above have much more energy! Will definitely buy again and recommend everyone to try of you want a boost.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This product works every single time. I take 2 tablespoons about 1 hour before I exercise, and it always gives me more energy during the workout. By the time I'm done with the exercise, the excess energy is no longer there (and is no longer required). I haven't experienced any side effects, and have been able to make my workouts longer and more productive.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

It’s been about a week or two that I’ve been using this product and so far I like it. For those who are conserned about the taste, trust me it’s great! I’ve tried several liquid sport supplements and this one I would say so far is my favorite. I have not noticed a drastic increase in energy, but I am hoping it benefits me In some other way. I actually bought it for fat burn, but I’ve also changed my diet, so it will be difficult to tell if that’s a product working or my new routine as a whole.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Just buy this! Best and easiest way to take in good quality carnitine on the daily. I was a bit unsure at first, but since using it it has been great. Adherence with taking it is much easier since it is liquid. I've bought it twice for far already too!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used the product to lose weight and it helped me a lot in raising my metabolism rate. It also helped me in decreasing my unwanted fats. Starting from February 2020 to October 2021, I lost 40 KGS by doing sports in addition to managing my daily calories count. I usually take the product twice a day, once in the early morning on an empty stomach and once before doing sport (30 minutes gap).

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

LOVE! will continue to be a go to product for me. I love the flavor and see the results for sure. I drink every morning on an empty stomach, and I look forward to it each day when I get up, also doesn't make me feel sick

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I've been using this before workout on empty stomach. I sweat more then usual and it helps me lose fat. Highly recommended supplement. I also drink BCAA during workout and it has no side effect. Highly recommended product.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good Quality. This is my second bottle already. whenever this product is on sale i always take the opportunity to purchase this. I must say that this really works well on me.