HR

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Great stuff. Almost zero taste. Quality that you can rely on and the fact that it is from the coconut oil as a main ingredient speaks volums. Similar MCT oils in the same sized package are 2-3 times more expensive at the local department store or "fancy" supplements boutique. I use it in the protein+fruits shake before I go to the gym. It might be a placebo effect, but it seems that it does supply some extra energhy. Another thing that I noticed - it does increase the time between the meal: snack cravings are less noticeable. As for the dietary effect - will see on the long run. So far I'm happy with the product and WILL buy again.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have been using this since I started keto diet. It helps me with my metabolism. I feel like I have more energy when I take it. I use it every morning when I’m drinking my coffee. The size of this product is also big so it is affordable.

I use this stuff for a ton of things, taking make up off, occasional oil pulling, so on. Good value for money, and doesn't have any weird taste. Not sure if they changed the packaging or what but the larger size came in a plastic bottle while the mid size came in a glass one. I prefer to keep the glass one and refill as needed

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

this is my go-to MCT oil excellent quality The taste is smooth the ingredients are perfect and the size is good for the price the dark packaging keeps the oil from degrading the health benefits are noticeable almost immediately and enhances my workout works well with my diet makes me want to stay on a good fitness track I'm a metabolism and energy have been excellent I always buy this oil I never waveer

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

it's taste clean and i didn't get adverse reaction out from it. i did try to start with a teaspoon at a go to warm the stomach to this before going two or three teaspoon at a time. i find this mct oil reduce hunger pangs. didn't experience energy crash or withdrawal symptoms that is associated with high caffeine intake.

Posted on May 10, 2022

NOW Foods,Sports, MCT Oil. Helping me to get more energy during my fitness training and helping for weight loss too. I am using it every day, mostly for weight loss, but you also need a good keto diet otherwise it will not work, I think. I am happy of this big size - 32 fl oz (946 ml). for a reasonable price.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This is my first MCT oil and it surpassed the expectation. Package is big and lasts a long time, the product itself doesn’t have any smell or taste, it mixed well in pretty much anything. I feel an additional energy boost in the morning after taking it. Helps me improve my diet

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Price and quality are great for the awesome ingredient of mc8 and 10 mct oil. It's beneficial in producing ketones for a keto diet and the package size is quite a good amount (62 servings ). The taste is good and you're able to drink it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Introduced to me a number of years ago as a 'fat-burner', I have used it regularly since to augment my low-carb diet. It is a bland, tasteless oil, so I just swig it out of the bottle and force it down with a glass of water. When I first used it I did endure some intestinal distress, but my system eventually adapted to it. Combined with the diet and a diligent work-out regimen, the results show in the mirror just as much as the scale, it just depends to what degree one applies oneself. This was especially beneficial during the pandemic when gyms closed and many of us had to find ways to improvise! The Now Foods brand is the only MCT product I've ever used, so I have no issues with its overall quality and ingredients, and no reason to change. Until recently it was sold in a glass bottle, but now in plastic. Since discovering iHerb as a source it's become more economically-friendly!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

MCT oil is a great product. I have used it for years and every time I've tried something else, I always come back to MCT oil. It's the only thing that has helped me maintain my energy levels throughout the day and helps me focus on my workouts.