HR

Posted on Nov 19, 2021
Great for lowering ammonia

Very helpful for lowering ammonia levels in the body and brain. If you are dealing with chronic illness like lyme, lowering ammonia can help with brain fog and other neurological symptoms. This is a pure powder form which i like very much because it has minimal chance of aggravating mast cell related problems. I combine it with Aspartic acid to keep the Urea cycle moving.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I combine l-ornithine with l-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate for human growth hormone stimulation at night on empty stomach. Alpha-ketoglutarate has anti-aging benefits as well.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

That’s a supplement I have tried just recently, which gave me good results. It seems that I can get a few more reps at each workout, which offers compound interest in the long term.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

The L-Orinithin Powder of the NOW SPORTS doubles its performace when used with L-Arginine.

2080067f-03e1-4afb-b79d-be810fe6efaf
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I'm not that sure what this does for me, except that if I don't take it, I have more trouble sleeping. Supplements can be a bit of a puzzle.

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

I take a heaping teaspoon about 30 minutes before going to bed at night and it really helps me sleep through the night.

LeanMachine
Posted on Jan 15, 2021

I take this to help rebuild muscle that I have lost in my earlier years due to bad diet. So far working well, now stronger than I was 50 years ago at 24!

Posted on Jun 23, 2021

Quality product , way cheaper than all other competitors & an absolute must in my nutritional regime Cheers I-Herb ! 😎👊

f02d1652-336d-4b63-bdc2-6a6cd440108e
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

added daily to my collagen drink