HR

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I used the product to lose weight and it helped me a lot in raising my metabolism rate. It also helped me in decreasing my unwanted fats. Starting from February 2020 to October 2021, I lost 40 KGS by doing sports in addition to managing my daily calories count.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Loved this product. great company. recommended..i've tried alot of supplements from this company. and all good no side effects so far!

Posted on Sep 5, 2019

I have been taking this CLA Extreme for years. People tell me I look thinner and I haven't lost any weight. The CLA works like it says. I do have a very hard time taking it 1 hour before eating. That rarely happens. It seems to help tone up the body. The CLA Extreme is the only one that really helps trim the body. The CLA by itself doesn't do the trimming job but its good for you.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very happy with this product 👍😉

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent Excellent

Posted on Dec 7, 2020

Still unsure if the medicine is effective or not but I'm taking it now. Took after meal 3 times a day. Delivery was prompt. Satisfied.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

The pills are very easy to swallow and they come in a lot of pills so you don't need to repurchase so often.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

The best CLA I've ever drunk. I recommend it.

Posted on Dec 9, 2020

My husband takes it as a part of his gym supplements. Supposed to help him to loose weight!