HR

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
Amazing lotion!

I've been looking for a hand lotion that was affordable, vegan, and worked on my extremely dry and cracked hands and finally this one checks all the boxes. It is very rich so you only need a small amount and the scent is very pleasant. I bought one for my mom to try and she is also very satisfied. This will be my go to lotion for my hands from now on.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

great product. very gentle smell, excellent texture and seems like somewhat natural compares to other hand creams - so thats a major plus for me. will re-order.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

It smells amazing unlike other shea butter creams, also the size is good and the packaging is good too! It made my hand very soft which is a great benefit for me since it have very dry hands.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I did’t like the smell but it moisturize well

126f477b-d2df-4474-aa3f-5d908114a964
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good scent. I use it almost everyday. Size is good too.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Good moisturizing, according to me it has a strong scent.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Excellent cream Super hydrating and with clean ingredients i am usuną on The Face Body and hair

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Nice non-greasy nourishing lotion. Excellent for dry skin, eczema. Absorbs well.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Excellent cream. Nourishes the skin with lots of moisture. Good for very dry skin. Good smell and large and comfortable packaging

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I personally love the smell (reminds me lemon candy) efficient on my skin and on my boyfriend skin