HR

Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Прекрасно!

The cream is quite thick, with a faint citrus scent. Using with the same serum. It absorbed quickly, but immediately after applying the feeling of tightness. Nevertheless, it moisturizes well, in the morning there is no feeling of the film on the face. I use until the end, but to re-buy is unlikely. If my review was helpful, click 'Yes'.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I notice that it tight my face nice moisturisation bought the scent is little bits mmm-mmm not nice Nice quality and size it's good The packaging quality is very nice and great eat nice and great Nice moisture and moisture for old skin for all skin type the best for for nights moisture

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is my favorite product. I've been using it for 3 years and I have never been disappointed. My skin feels and looks better when I use it, I have acne and this cream works really well for me.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Skincare products that contain hyaluronic acid—like serums, lotions, and cleansers—are typically used to help your skin retain moisture, which makes your skin look dewy, plump, and can reduce wrinkles and fine lines. Hyaluronic acid is also used as an injectable for temporary dermal fillers The scent of this product is more citrusy like.. .

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great product! Very satisfied! Definitely will order again and recommend to friends!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Well packed and shipped in a timely,The transaction with the seller was so smooth, and prompt. Highly recommended ! Many thanks

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Very nice product and great effective i love it so much amazing product and great effective

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I buy this over and over again. makes my skin feel good

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I’ve used this for many years. It is my usual everyday moisturiser.