HR

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Good

The texture its good, the scrubbing particles are little bit big comparing to other brands i used for daily usage.after a week of using it my skin became little bit dry on my cheeks and started peeling off,but maybe its because of the cold weather as well and not enough moisturizing my skin.overall i recommend!

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I use this once a week! Also using Now's Vit.C and seabuckthorn moisturizer. Experimenting to see how my skin improves with Vit. C. Happy to say that my skin does feel smoother and looks brighter!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Used this and it’s another great NOW Foods product. The scrub is gentle with NO micro beads. Non lathering so no detergent. It’s great for a mild exfoliation without stripping the skin.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

EXCELLENT SCRUB!!!! very gentle but provides a really good exfoliation!! not too rough but it also doesn't feel like you're just using a cream... it's AWESOME and it does help to brighten my skin!! LOVE THAT IT'S NATURAL ❤️

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

It has a nice light orange scent. It is creamy with very gentle beads for exfoliating the skin. The skin feels soft, clean and moisturized.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

So far so good, I cannot tell if this works great with my skin but for now all is well. I like how soft it is applied and does not dry out my skin. I will continue to use and possible update ☺️

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

I bought this because it was made with all natural ingredients, but I didn't care for the scrubby beads. Instead of being gritty, they feel like little balls of wax that smoosh on your face while rubbing. It does smell nice though!

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very good product, I recommend it to everyone, I will order again.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy