HR

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I could seriously throw away all my skin cleansers, now (!) that I've found this. Why do I love thee? let me count the ways- *My skin feels soft and smooth, never tight or itchy (the way it does with LOTS of cleansers) * My skin look even toned after a few days of use. * My skin looks radiant after a few days of use. * It's very affordable and looks cute. * Leaves a pleasant citrusy smell after use.

fc7e76c7-e9c8-40d2-8843-dceedb1e0f40
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on May 12, 2022

od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me od i loke it very nice very clean it feet me

c6c28e4e-4843-49a1-ae79-b5d8d18c17a8

Makes my skin feel extra smooth. The smell is amazing and very refreshing—I liken it to fresh squeezed orange juice; which especially feels good do to do in the morning. It feels really good on my sensitive skin and is super gentle. The quality and the ingredients have proven to be trustworthy. Highly recommend. I’m forever a fan.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

I love the quality of this face wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean, bright and hydrated. My skin feels clean but not stripped. I don't wear heavy makeup, but I wanted something that would be gentle yet clean mascara. This does it! I use this with Andalou vitamin C cream, and together it makes my skin bright and healthy. I've used the vitamin c cream for a few years now, and this steps it up a notch. I have pretty normal- dry, sensitive skin, and I get dry patches when the seasons change. That didn't happen this winter because I added this to my routine. I'm actually really happy with my skin. Terrific size for the price- it will last me a while. It smells lightly of oranges- not heavily fragrant. Age :33 Skin type : normal to dry, sensitive, infrequent breakouts

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

best face wash ever, I was using it for it high quality and not to mention waking up in mornings with orange flavor. the size is good and it can be good for adult age. for package is fair enough and about the benefit sure this it give bright fresh face. i did not see any sensitivity or affect the face moisture. gentle cleanser. i would order in frequency

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

My sister has been using this cleanser for about a month the comolex of whitening and the quality of it is amazing so gentle and the size is absolutely nice and works .The package is alittle hard to ooen and get the gel out but the benefit is way more impressive .It does not leave the skin tought or sensitive about it

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

How can a cleanser be gentle yet deep cleaning? I dunno. But this cleanser achieves it. I've never felt my face feel so squeaky clean afterwards. It smells of subtle citrus and foams good, but kinda hard to wash off. I like it. For the price and performance, this is great news to my face.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I always look for Paraben Free Cleanser especially when it's for your face. Manuka honey can improve your skin's appearance. It can balance your skin's pH level and help slough away dead cell debris to keep your skin clean. It is also anti-inflammatory, antibacterial. Vitamin C brightens skin, even skin tone and reduces wrinkles. A good combination for an effective cleanser and bottle lasts a long time.