HR

Posted on Nov 3, 2021
Eczema and Psoriasis approved

Didnt expect much but wow I like this alot. I apply this after I shower on damp skin. I have eczema and psoriasis so my skin gets really dry and scaly/ashy easily. But this really hydrates. Like I put this on after a shower and all the way up until I take a shower the next day my skin is soft and supple. Ive put this on after I shave or after I use Nair and its never stung or burned. It does have a slight fragrance but it has never irritated my skin. It doesnt feel heavy or tacky, doesnt suffocate the skin, doesnt feel greasy, and it wont wipe off on everything you brush up against. Only thing is when you apply it on damp skin it does have a white cast but once you dry it completely goes away without having to rub it in. Also I air dry WAY faster with this, its like its sucking up all the moisture and trapping it into your skin. I love it!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This lotion has a lovely, natural, light scent. It is thick and creamy, and highly moisturizing, but does Not leave my skin feeling greasy at all. This is my second time purchasing it.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very rich texture, 'delicious' if you love chocolate. I love it. Moist and soft after applying it topically. Good quality and large tube, value for money

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

Rich cream that is quickly absorbed by skin. Great moisturizer for thin skin prone to cracks. After long day just put it on your hands before bed time and see a result the next morning. Use it for several years, especially during winter, when skin needs extra nourishment. Always outstanding outcome! P.S. The texture is creamy not watery. You can use it on feet too.

Posted on Jan 16, 2021

This was really great as a night lotion, but I found it too thick and unbreathable for day time. It made me too sweaty as it creates quite a barrier, but it was totally fine art night or on cooler days and made my skin look and feel amazingly soft.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Love the scent and really efficient on my skin, my boyfriend stole it from me

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

love this smell just wish it soaked in better, i use it on elbows and knees

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Rich texture, with chocolate smell, I love it. Very good indeed

fjgun
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Cost effective , non sticky and more solid ingredients make it more economical .

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

It’s moisturizing and the fragrance is subtle, it has a light nutty scent to it.