HR

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Aloe is odorless, sticky, natural. One package is enough for a long time. Size is big. Quality is cool. Glad to buy! The skin is well hydrated. Composition is excellent. Suitable for daily routine. the benefits of aloe are visible the next day. Aloe relaxes and soothes the skin. I crawl twice a day.

a4fc90ad-5cad-4ddf-adfe-d3879f1a99b5
Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I love aloe vera gels. Its my must have in daily skin care routine. So I always try new ones if I can. So I found this at great price. And i am completely satisfied with it. Good moisturizing gel for hot days when your skin still feels dry but you want something with light texure. Absorbation is fast without stickiness. It has light scent but you wont feel it on you skin after application. It has a lot of nice ingredients like panthenol, lanolin and vitamins.

76a15726-ce45-4dd6-b3e8-30a517830810
198dd0f1-0c9a-4c28-8797-1611e54edd01

Not greasy, quality ingredients and the tube is easy to use, a little comes out at a time and you can aspire it back easily into the tube. Works well for all types of skin. Gender-neutral, it's for everybody who has spent time in the sun or has other skin care needs. Aloe vera is very cooling without being cold like mint. A great product. Makes a great gift add-on to care package, too.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I always admire NOW DOODS products and with the help of iHerb the experience is even amazing. God bless both NOW FOODS and iHerb. You people are honest and this product is amazing. There are lot more Aloe Vera gels and products but this one is really good. I tried and it is just great.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This Aloe Vera gel is so good! It’s a bit more on the sticky side but it’s a great product! I use it as a moisturizer or sometimes in my face or hair masks and it works so well, it is super soothing and doesn’t have any heavy scents, it’s smells very natural and fresh. This is a great product and you should definitely get it. 4 stars because it is kinda sticky and that can get annoying. But it’s great overall!!

42912262-5658-41dd-8dcc-a6def6180701
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Aloe is odorless, sticky, natural. It has light scent, not greasy, quality ingredients and the tube is easy to use. Works well for all types of skin. Gender-neutral, it's for everybody who has spent time in the sun or has other skin care needs. Aloe vera is very cooling. Product ingredients Aloe vera (aloe babadensis) leaf gel*, de-ionized water, potassium carbomer, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, phenoxyethanol, cucumber (cucumis sativus) extract, allantoin, vegetable glycerin, panthenol (provitamin B-5), natural vitamin E (from mixed tocopherols) (soy), l-arginine and peppermint (mentha piperita) oil. *Certified Organic

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is my second time buying this product, it doesn't have any weird smell it smells nice actually . I use it if I want to shave my face or for sun burns in summer it's a big size bottle which I like it doesn't have castor oil and for me that's very important cuz like I've mentioned I use it for shaving my face and castor oil helps hair to grow faster.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

NOW products are simply the best. The scent is light but can be enhanced with fragrance, but just for a fresh smell I use alone I like this aloe for use on my skin and for minor cuts and scrapes you receive a plentiful amount for your money. Also all products that I have ordered from iherb are all well packaged

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Great product! Will order again. Love the package and its size - awesome quality. Protects the skin perfectly, no stickiness, no smell, scent is very very light as it is not there at all. I use it daily and it is perfect for any skin age. It soothes my skin, making it soft. Product is absorbed quickly when applied.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Now Foods has always been one of my go to brands for clean and safe products. This gel is soothing and non-sticky. I use it when I go under the sun too much and need to calm my skin.