HR

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

My skin began to clear up, nails were healthier, and saw less hair fallout. When I ran out a few weeks back I began taking a different product, and recently I noticed more breakouts, my nails became brittle, and my hair feels like it's thinning out again. I realized that these symptoms began around the time I had stopped taking this product, so I am ordering a new bottle asap!

24cfc5cc-0bc4-40f3-ba05-a06bbc33e811
b0437bd6-56e8-424f-bb51-75dfd9014172
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Some alternative doctor told me to take these wile getting rid of candida overgrowth, for it not to grow back. I took them together with b vitamines, Zinc before a meal and magnesium and chrome during a meal. I also used various things to fight of the candida. I no longer have a candida overgrowth.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on May 3, 2022

Love this silica. Great ingredients and improves hair skin and nails. I take it both with collagen and alone just one pill a day. Size of a pill is a bit big but you can crush it. The supplements are nicely packaged and will last you many days. High quantity product and value for money.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I have problems with thin and inelastic nails and have been taking 1 piece of the Now silica tablets with each meal for about 2 months. Since it takes a few months for the nails to grow back, I can not yet notice a big change in the nails. However, my facial skin has become less wrinkled and looks younger. I will definitely continue to take these silica tablets and report again later.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Very good product and it's a mineral that really helps in this difficult time. Benefits are among others: Promotes Hair, Skin, and Nail Health. ... Improves Joint Health. ... Boosts Bone Health. ... Enhances Heart Health. ... Reduces Digestive Disorders. ... Boosts the Immune System. ... Hastens the Healing Process. I always love this brand.

After 30 years of bleaching my hair I'm truly shocked at how this has changed my hair back to being healthy. Not only is it growing and shiny but so much stronger. I have two sisters using it and they all say the same. I will always use it.

iamgabrielle
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great complex, it doesn't have only Silica, but also it contains Zinc & Calcium, I'm just at my first week so I don't see any effect so far. I guess you need to take it for a period of 3 months 2 times per day to see any effects like the usual hair & nail complex. The bottle contains 180 tablets so it's great that you don't have to worry that it my be out of stock. I'm looking forward for the results, will update this review.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Arrived safe and nicely packaged. I begun taking it right away and I guess it is too soon to provide feedback on the product itself. I’ll update when I have more info. Currently my hair falls out pretty badly when I take shower, so I’m hoping for the miracle results soon!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

It also facilitates the absorption of calcium, which provides bone density. It is essential for healthy bone and skeletal structure. Nails are strengthened with silica. The silica mentioned in this paragraph is now the extract of the herbaceous plant called vegetal silica and referred to as horsetail extract. This substance, which is frequently mentioned in hair, skin and nail care, is widely used in the cosmetic industry.