HR

Posted on Feb 27, 2022
A must for women's hair issues

For women with thinning hair issues this is a must!! Especially if stress is involved because it creates excess cortisol and inflammation- this is part of the antidote! Pumpkin seed oil and zinc paired with the saw palmetto makes it 3 supplements in one. Now is a brand I trust.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I bought Saw Palmetto extract for my husband who was diagnosed with enlarged prostate and put on the medication. After studying side effect of the medication I looked for natural alternative and came across a lot of case studies and positive publication about Saw Palmetto. my husband stopped taking medication and decided to give it a go for 3 months. He is taking it twice a day after meals together with Nettle root extract for better absorption and significant effect.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Like the ingredients included - Pumpkin Seed Oil and Zinc. Have been taking Saw Palmetto for a while to help control prostate health. So far so good. Hope to get added health benefits from Zinc and Pumpkin Seed Oil. Price is good for the size and quality. Nicely packaged. Will repurchase and recommend.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I have only purchased my first bottle. I am taking these for my hair. If you intend to swallow these, they are pretty! big. Unfortunately, I can't, so I squeeze the content into some water. It's not fun but doable. I hope they have a good effect on my hair.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

works better than anything else, was getting up 7 times to hardly pee at all, now maybe twice a night and for a reason! The ingredients with the palmetto package I believe is what makes the difference as I have tried the palmetto on it's own with limited results, this is the best.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Good for mens health. I have been taking this for periods of time for chronic epididymitus that kept coming back. It seems to stay away now which is great since it’s a difficult issue to deal with.

8fd9d3e4-7ff2-4634-b24f-db4779747996
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Returned customer for this product. Great combination of zinc and saw. Product received in great condition. Items arrived earlier than expected. Noted from NOW Foods that this product is standardized to contain 85% fatty acid (not printed on its label thou). So, decided to give it a try. Hope its good!

65023090-c9c8-4046-94d3-a64097c08175

So far, so good! I am taking these palmetto pills to help with oily skin caused by my Mirena device that I needed for peri-menopause.🙄 The ingredients seem to be of high quality and I’ve already noticed a huge gut and skin benefit in just a few weeks. The oil in my T-zone is much less and I’ve had zero breakouts. The size of the pills is small medium, they have no taste and they’re soft, so they go down pretty easily.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

'm hypothyroid and saw palmetto is an immune booster. Even tho it's widely used for men's prostate cancer it helps women greatly. Helps my skin and helped hair grow when it was starting to thin, also with muscle pain and your hair grows were it should and nails are back to being strong. All in all a great supplement when you have an autoimmune disease.

Posted on May 23, 2022

The addition of Pumpkin Seed Oil to the Saw Palmetto seems to enhance the effectiveness. I am an elderly man who has suffered from Benign Prostate enlargement for years and since using this high quality product the benefit has been obvious and is a great relief. I like the way it is so easy to swallow.