HR

Posted on Apr 29, 2022
Support immune function and a collagen enhancer! 💯

My fiance ask me to purchased this supplements. I ask him for a review. And He said that it was also an immune system booster. It really makes him stronger everyday especially he is a Physical trainer. He workout a lot and lifting weights. He also said that it was a collagen enhancer. That’s why his skin is smooth. 💯

19968904-e2d0-4299-81fa-fdee36520e9c
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I listened to a DO covering the topic of Royal Jelly and all of the benefits from taking it. When I heard "it can even help balance your hormones" I thought I wanted to try it for this. I am no longer taking a menopausal support supplement containing soy--this is working for me and I am really amazed at that! So thankful for this quality product and the benefit I am getting from it!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

When I received the product, I was surprised by the packaging quality. A closer look reveals that good quality ingredient have been used. It is suitable for all ages and beneficial to your health and improvement recovery and endurance for those who fitness or workout are on a diet and can receive many benefits. The package size is the size that can be inferred from the picture. The taste is also timeless and delicious.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I've been taking Royal Jelly on and off since I was a teenager. It's great for energy, immunity and I always take it while travelling for stamina. Quality brand and ingredients you can trust. Decent size dosage and benefit is felt about an hour later. I also gave this to my kids when studying for exams.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Excellent product If you want to take royal jelly in capsule form, this is the best product I have run across. The freeze dried process is the proven best way to retain all the nutrients from royal jelly. This process is also used by some companies with herbs, minerals and other supplements for the exact same reason, to maintain the same potency as the raw form. Many other processes used will filter out some of the nutrients, making them less potent. Excellent product !

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

The most expensive bee product loaded with nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Also a good liver protectant and energy booster this is what you'll notice after 2 to 3 weeks of use.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Royal Jelly is so important for your immune system, along with propolis and Zinc was a life saver for me and my family during this pandemic.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I stocked up and bought several bottles enough for the year. Great price and quality. Now products are amazing. I love this and the Bee Propolis. Super high quality. You can smell it in their Bee products. Great Price.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Postage was very fast by aus post standards, been on them less then 1 month and am hoping for a successful concept with the help of this products. There is no taste to these capsules.