HR

iherb0921
Posted on Jan 24, 2022
For smoothie daily

I put 1 teaspoon in my "budwig smoothie" and "Kelly brogan smoothie", with B-complex, Selenium, Chromium & Vanadium, Milk Thistle Extract, Grape seed extract and Pycnogenol, Glucosamine, with trace mineral Iodine, Omega 3, Vit D3, B-complex, grape seed extract, my Multivitamin and Vit C ... I feel stronger immune system since I take this. Less sniffles, aches, and more energy.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This package was a bigger bag then expected. I know alot of ppl use this in smoothies and for eating, but I actually use it to feed my Japanese style compost. And it works very well! I store it in my garden and will order more bags after this. My compost has been thriving! I can imagine it has many benefits in diets too, althouth my usage is alternative.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I add this ingredient to my smoothies for added benefit. It has not taste when mixed with other ingredients. Composition is good and helps with added fiber in my diet. Don't know if it helps with constipation, but I believe it does help with gut health. I heard about this from a naturopath.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

I love this product. I use it to wash my face and it leaves it so soft. You only need a little so this will last forever. It also arrived very quickly.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

i received today thans i herb my super market i make a soup for dinner adding dry grape two colours and brazil nuts and pure honey very rich and nutritive gor whole family i also add the palm oil from i herb today my breakfast with morocan tea

dc817b82-29a7-4183-ae10-d5eee27d3014
769a7a1a-756b-4257-a8a8-25a6d9d3ce72
64a0052c-2265-4881-8b02-be179a5144de
b5469cf3-342d-438b-8121-3fbca808690e
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

It contained lots of benefits in there but it’s not easy to dissolve, good taste, I stocked up 4 bags already in case they are out of stock .

Posted on May 28, 2022

This is really great. I use it for my gut microbiome, to stimulate hydrogen production in my gut. I take a heaping spoonful every day.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I take for bile binding. Nice taste. Apparently NOW foods test the arsenic levels and they are acceptable (this can be an issue with rice and particularly rice bran). This brand was recommended by my practitioner.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This is excellent quality product! I add it to my smoothies to improve my overall digestion and absorption of excess estrogen in the gut! If you have estrogen dominance then this should be part of your natural protocol to overcome high estrogen symptoms