HR

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

If you like whole grains you will definitely love this oats. These are richer in protein and fibre, the texture is mire on the chewy side and I love it. Also it takes about 20 minutes to prepare this porridge, but due to the amount of nutrients that you are getting it is definitely worth it.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Once I had steel cut oats, I can never go back to regular rolled oats anymore. I’ve tried Bob’s and a few other brands and I couldn’t tell the difference taste wise, but this NOW brand is relatively cheaper compare to the others. Stock em up !

5a34b303-baff-4199-a21d-0993d336b609
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love oats, especially rolled oats and steel cut oats. I normally meal prep the steel cut oats in my instant pot. One of my favorite recipe is apple cinnamon oats for breakfast. The NOW Foods products always have great quality and price. The package is not that great, I would recommend transfer the oats into another air tight container.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Tasty, healthy - what else you need? My personal preparation in multicooker: 1 cup of Steel Cut Oats 2 cup of broth 1 spoon of butter Pinch of salt Place alltogether into the cooker. Set to "Porrdige" programm (or similar if your cooker has different choice). Set programm delay to 6-8 hours. That's all...

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I pre soak my steel cut oats , then cook it for 5 minutes in a pot on low simmer ,making sure the water does not dry up , i either add water or plant milk, this turn into an absolute heaven breakfast! Nutritious and filling! Adding different toppings(fruits,nuts, nut butters etc) everyday makes it fun and not boring !

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

its fine and dandy. run out fast but good deal. breakfast some days. quality is good. tastes like oats. size is good value. ingredients is just oats, didn't use sugar in package. Benefit heart. A few servings and you are good to go. Add dates to sweeten. Composition as expected

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This item is full of natural goodness which is essential to maintaining a healthy well balanced diet. They are an essential base to help me maintain my energy levels for my daily exercise activities and are the perfect breakfast cereal. The grains are cut to perfection to provide the correct serving size for total satisfaction and enjoyment., with the added benefit excellent fibre.

Posted on May 16, 2022

These oats have average packaging but cook well overnight in a slower cooker or a delayed timed pressure cooker on low pressure. The quality of the oats is better than the Quaker steel cut oats, but there are still some better-tasting brands out there. The oats are easy to digest and the nutty flavor pairs well with different toppings.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Great for breakfast! I usually soak one cup of oats in water overnight and cook it in the morning for breakfast. I add bananas and chia seeds to make it more healthier i guess? Overall, my poop 💩 came out great from eating this oatmeal. I recommend it a lot.