HR

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I found information that at the Medical University of Tabriz in Iran, the influence of sesame seed supplementation on clinical symptoms of patients with osteoarthritis of the knee was investigated. Tests showed positive changes. When we eat sesame, we don't have the side effects of Tylenol or any other anti-inflammatory drug. The beginnings are promising.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Awesome, generous package of sesame seeds that can be used for a range of recipes and purposes. I like that these are raw so I can use them in multiple ways. I personally like to grind these up for use on salads and in smoothies. They are also great for homemade tahini and dressings.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like this brand very much. It's good value for money, arrives in good condition and still fresh. The nutritional information is clear and they are versatile for sweet and savoury recipes. they can be used for various cuisines and diets. The package is a good size and they taste good. I'd suggest storing them in the fridge once open and using them up sooner rather than later.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love this quality package. Great size that lasts you for a year at least. I like to add it to my diet especially in chicken nuggets recipe for my kids. It’s my second time Ordering it because it tastes great and I use it a lot! It benefits my diet in omega 3.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I have ordered several bags of this product over the last year. It makes a great topping for salads, but I most often use it for baking bread. It adds a whole dimension of flavor and I have always been happy with the quality of the taste and flavor. This is also a great price for the amount of sesame seeds you get.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I only wish I knew that the sesame seeds are black originally so if you want to go as natural as possible, I would rather get black seeds. other than this - great flavor, I like making morning raw "porridges" (nut mix + water, add whatever u want - fruits, nuts, seeds, powders).

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I’ve been experimenting with seed cycling for about three months now and these are the sesame seeds I use. I grind them in a coffee grinder and sprinkle them on salads, etc. The bag lasts me quite a bit, and they are raw and organic, which I love. Will order again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Excellent Price, Great quality of sesame seeds. The ingredient is 100% seeds. I use these in most of my rice dishes. Toast them in the skillet. I use them in my teriyaki sauce too. Packing is perfect without the waste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

At the time I bought these, they were cheaper than at the health food store. I put them in muffins to help increase my iron