HR

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Love this product, it's sugar without the fructose. I use it for cooking, coffee, pickling, and more. Great in recipes requiring sugar and tastes just like sugar. This will probably last me a long time as I do not use sweeteners very often, but this one was perfect for me. Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Dextrose is good for folks with certain health conditions. My physician was the one to suggest I incorporate dextrose into my diet. It isn't as sweet as sugar so you might want to order two bags if you have to use it as a sugar substitute. This product mixes well. Easy to dissolve. I trust Now Foods as a brand. I appreciate that this comes in a bag and not a bulky plastic container.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Quality of this product is very good and I keep buying this product many times. Cost in iherb is cheaper and I always bought it when having promotion. Highly recommend this product!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I put about 30 grams of this in a shaker with about 20 grams of whey isolate protein for workouts over 60 minutes. It's perfect!

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give coupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.

Posted on Feb 3, 2021

Great product, higly recommend this item and this company. Price is lowest compared to other sites.i love iherb, Ive been ordering from them since 2017. shipment is ok since I live in Asia. One of the greatest thing i love about iherb is they give cupons, discounts every now and then and their shipping rates are the lowest you can find. a very generous site, and their customer service is 1000% very responsive, no wonder this company is the fastest growing company worldwide. God bless people on iherb. Thank u for the superb services.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

always use this to substitute sugar in drinks or even when cooking!!

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Studies show this may increase absorption of whey protein after a workout. It tastes sweet but not too sweet!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Love this product.Very easy to mix with this fine texture and being a pure grade also is absorbed quickly into my bloodstream.