HR

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Love this cocoa hot drink. The product and its package are of good quality. Very nice taste and composition. I mix and use it sometimes along with my protein shake to add to its sweetness. A great part of my diet and health regime. Highly recommend it, will purchase it again.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Only tried it mixed with hot water so far but it tastes very chocolatey. It's a good size container. The drink it made was good, I think it would be creamier mixed with milk. All in all pretty good quality and just what I want for a serving of hot chocolate, without any of the sugar

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

No sugar added which is good for my diet to reduce my stubborn fat. I add it to my hot coffee to make it as a mocha coffee. Please click Like if my review is helpful.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Ok taste, but the power doesn't dissolve as well as I would like it to. Tried mixing with a small whisk, but still end up with small lumps at the bottom of the cup after drinking. Ingredient and, quality are good, and the packaging is nice. Sizeable amount of powder included, would use again.

Lower calories, great taste, convenient and tasty hot chocolate. Has a measure spoon inside, so you don’t have to measure the portion. Overall, it’s an excellent product, love it.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

very sweet and doesnt feel like it hasn't sugar in it - awesome! mixes well but there ate some little lumps at the end. yummy!!!! will buy again soon!

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

This sugar-free cocoa mix is smooth and creamy. Some reviewers said that it can be difficult to mix, but that is half the fun! It really is not that difficult but does require a bit more stirring that regular hot cocoa. However, I find that most Stevia sweetened cocoa mixes require more stirring. I now recommend this to everyone! Sometimes stevia can have a slight bitter aftertaste, I don't notice it at all with this wonderful cocoa powder! Bringing some with me to the Ski Mountain today!

Posted on Jul 5, 2021

I use this to make hot chocolate. I use 1 tsp. of this, 2 tsp of Monk Fruit as a sugar replacement, about 10 ounces of water, and !/4 tsp of vanilla. The recipe is on the plastic jar. So yummy! Unfortunately, I didn't bring it to my son's house while I am visiting his family. I bought cocoa at the grocery store that doesn't taste nearly as good and keeps me awake if I drink it with dinner. I have no trouble sleeping when I drink this brand.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My favourite! It dissolves in water well without taste of erythritol!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The description says "no added sugar" but the powder is extremely sweet So at the same size it would be good to empasize the sweetner makes it very sweet. For me i cant use this without mixing with pure cocoa and wouldn't buy if i knew it is so sweet Sorry