HR

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin for the last few weeks and I can already see the differences in my overall health and well-being. It has given me more energy, increased my mood, improved my immune system, reduced inflammation, and restored a level of clarity that is so needed at this point in my life. I'm extremely content with the quality of products this company produces

I live in New Zealand where there is very low iodine content in the soil, so low our government adds iodine to bread. But I don’t eat bread, so I bought this. It’s also potassium and is a good electrolyte and helps give an energy boost. The iodine helps strengthen my nails, hopefully it does something for my hair too :) Please leave a thumbs up if this review was useful to you :)

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Now brand of supplements is always quality. The tablets are a great size and help to balance electrolyte balance. They have no real taste and are easy to swallow. If you have a deficiency in iodine these would be a great start to getting you back on track. They have been of great benefit to me.

13ce6ecd-8093-42f9-9344-a8f015967272
Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality of ingredient is very high! The size is very generous for the price. Potassium and iodine are two very important minerals that people lack in their diets. Huge benefits, make sure to drink plenty of water and tap Vit C and Selenium if needed. Most have a deficiency and this supplement is perfect for this.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

When I tested iodine in urine (and waited 2 months for results), I had a deficiency - 5.8 (norm being 10-30). So I started this supplement. My TSH went slightly up after starting with 1000mcg, so I reduced my intake to 500 mcg. Hope this helps to stabilize my iodine level. My feet are still cold, though.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Great product however it will be nice to find a product with more potassium in it since we needs so much a day. Then again a healthy balanced diet should do the trick. This is a must have to ensure you reach close to the daily target. Sleep is much better and it is awesome to know this product supports thyroid function also.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

The product is very good l love the quality and the ingredients that it contains in it and the minerals in it as well is very good for the body.The size is lovely too,l like it because it has a lot of benefits l will like to order this product again. thank you.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Great works U will lose some mineral Especially when u go with low calorie diet It supports liquids balance in the body and with tracking how much you r drinking, you can minimize stored body water Frequency sometimes 3 to 6 tablets ( u have track your potassium on daily basis) No taste no symptoms

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

These tabs can be divided into two - this is important for me. As for the support - I feel okay with them. Living in another country I could not find "medications" iodine in pharmacies as I used to do in my native country. GP advice to go to the healthy shop - I bought here - cheaper and very good quality.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Seems like good quality for the same benefit as more expensive ones with the same ingredients. Almost three times as much quantity for the same price as ones from my naturopath. I take one tablet daily to help with symptoms of sore breasts due to slight iodine deficiency. Seems to help.