HR

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I have been taking Potassium Iodide for years for my fybrocystic breast disease and this supplement works wonders. After two weeks the pain in my breast has decreased dramatically. This is a good quality product for the price with the same result as more expensive brands. I find I can take for a three to six months until the symptoms go away and then take a break so as not to overload on iodine. If you are looking for more information on the benefits of iodine, read Dr Brownstein's book on Iodine. Very informative and helpful.

The best supplement to restore thyroid function, the starting dose of 30mg is a substitute for eutirox medicine, I can't wait to get it back, tnx 👍 best shop, I herb.  The best supplement to restore thyroid function, the starting dose of 30mg is a substitute for eutirox medicine, I can't wait to get it back, tnx 👍 best shop, I herb.  The best supplement to restore thyroid function, the starting dose of 30mg is a substitute for eutirox medicine, I can't wait to get it back, tnx 👍 best shop, I herb.

1fcd2188-680e-4683-9a49-43212d4d66ec
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I personally really don't like the taste of iodine drops, so these pills are an amazing alternative to those. At 30 mg, you get a healthy dose of iodine without the foul taste. Highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

High quality and affordable price. It's not easy to break tablet into halfs. You can pulverize and take about half or quarter of a tablet for hypothyroid.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I like the security feeling of having this in my survival pack. I pray I will never need to use it but if I am in that situation I will be glad I have it.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Comes from quality ingredient and high composition of minerals that package with benefit to my health. This supplement helps in reducing my symptom of deficiency. The size and taste also acceptable by my body and used take it daily in my diet.♥️🥰

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Good to have, just in case. Hope I won't have to use it though.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I live in Japan, with plenty of nuclear power plants. I keep this in stock in case of emergency!

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

i highly recommend having this for emergency purposes. along with some herbal antibiotics. i trust this brand, have for years.