HR

PurplePegasus
Posted on Apr 12, 2022
After years of buying Jarrow's I find this lower potency!

My Dr. had recommended lower potency than Jarrow's 450mg but couldn't find it anywhere. If I take 2 Jarrows per day, after the 2nd day, I start to get side effects. Not with this. I take one in the early morning and, when I feel the discomfort that makes being inside my body unbearable, I take another and I don't even feel it but the discomfort passes. I have adrenal insufficiency and major fatigue and this helps nourish it. (It doesn't take the fatigue away, sadly, just the feeling of being all out of sorts.) It doesn't give me any energy but that's not what this is for. Just nourishing to the adrenals. I haven't noticed any hair effects, unlike that homonym brand of hair products. I will buy this from now on and it's also cheaper, much needed in these times we are living.

Pantethine is the form for helping the adrenals. And it also importantly helps allergies! Since the liver is involved in allergies, much of the support goes to the liver. The dosage is lower than you can find most places. Although I wish the product was a little less expense, or a bigger size, I trust the NOW brand and use many of their products because the quality is always high. I take pantethine with meals. During allergy season I take one with every meal. Pantethine is the only ingredient and it does what it needs to!

Posted on May 11, 2022

I really wanted to give this a try as I heard great things about it managing cholesterol in your body. It is a B 5 Vitamin and I am anxious to get off my statin drug and go for a more natural way. Unfortunately, this is on backorder at the moment. So, looking into B 3 Vitamin now (flushing Niacin), that also is good for getting off statins to use. B 3 is much more affordable and I believe may work just as well or better than Pantethine.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

This is a more easily absorbable form of B5. Significantly more expensive than the regular pantothenic acid, but also significantly easier for the body to utilize it. Great for adrenal fatigue. Stack with vitamin C for best effects.

Lulumaster
Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I bought this for my brother-in-law, I can see the improvement on his health especially his nervous system! amazing deal online, going to purchase again after he consumes everything!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Arrived super quickly. I’ll come back and update once I get my bloodwork done! I’m hopeful that these plus diet changes will lower my borderline cholesterol :)

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I just started using it, but it seems to be good quality. Trying it for better cholesterol level. Will know results in a few months I suppose.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

I've been using this product for several years now and am very happy with it. It was recommended by a naturopathic doctor to take in conjunction with Now Foods Red Yeast Rice to control my cholesterol levels. Very happy with the results. I love the iherb website, very easy to use.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Taking 2 - 3 of these a day with 2 - 3 pantothenic acid helps maintain my energy levels, and has also helped to keep my blood fats (i.e. cholesterol) in the normal range, despite a not always healthy diet. A welcomed benefit is it also helps calm my gastro system. Always pleased with NOW products.

Posted on Jan 22, 2021

All my life I've been suffering from high cholesterol. It is mainly hereditary, but you can kind of control it with a proper diet. I know that my metabolism doesn't bear dairy food and a lot of meat. Also, have in mind that I've been skinny all my life, without working out. Hence, the high cholesterol didn't cause me obesity. But because of it, I've had other health problems. No matter how much I've tried to eat healthy, my cholesterol was always high. One thing I can assure you is that since I've been using Pantethine, my cholesterol is back to normal parameters. I sincerely recommend these softgels to those who can't lower their cholesterol level with anything else!