HR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Highly recommended for oil pulling

The quality seems fine, with an authentic aroma. It's strong! A naturopath practitioner recommended it for oil pulling. Use one tiny drop with a bit of coconut oil. I find it too strong on its own, so I add a drop of peppermint oil. It's only been about a month, but I think my gums are in better shape from the oil pulling. I don't know what else you would use the clove oil for, as it has a very strong aroma, not unpleasant, but not for general vaporizing IMHO.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

favourite essential oil scent! it smells warm and you feel soothe and cozy... i tend to use it at night or when im a little stressed. i used to use physical cloves but now im switching to the oil instead and will attempt to use it a a natural way of getting rid of ants (they seem to appear during the change of seasons...). the packaging is pretty easy to open so no hassle. (if this review has been helpful, please give it a thumbs up!)

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

Clove has a very penetrating and strong scent, but it is a very good oil with antiviral and anti bacterial properties. And a must in any Christmas difffuser blend! Now has a large range of essential oil, reasonably prices, I suppose because they buy large quantities. I was a bit sceptical because it was so cheap compared to many other brands, but I did som research and found that quality wise Now is up there with some of the top quality brands. I usually go for the organic versions that Now offer though. And I make sure I don't take these internally.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

First time trying out a natural essential oil that is scented as clove. I was pleasantly surprised and was able to use it in perfumes and as any other quality scented oil. The size for the price paid was a great value and the benefits to health are endless. I would recommend this scent and brand.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I use this essential oil to put in a blend for a mouth wash. The package has a safety lid and is a great size. Quality is great as per NOW products. Benefits can be had as clove oil helps with oral bacteria and to help strengthen the gums. A natural clove oil.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

I always love munching on cloves 😅 Idk why, just that I have this habit since I was a kid (munching on cloves, cardamon, cinnamon stick, carrots, cucumber and so on) SO yeah...I bought this one to use in my diffuser.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Very good pure and concentrated one. Using it every day. One two drops of it on tongue are cleaning the teeth very well, by sucking and blowing this drops when the saliva is secreted enough to get this oil drops on teeth. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Great oil. Excellent for tooth aches and sensitive gums. Scent is strong. It’s is actually quite easy to digest as well requiring little carrier oil.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

a must at home when u r having a cold. add 10 to 12 drops to a glass of warm water. do it three times a day, it does help!