HR

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

it's a must have.. b4 i had this, i used to have smelly breath no matter how often i brush my teeth, gargle salt water, anti-bac mouthwash, baking soda, apple cider wash, it all worked but just for a short time after i did it and i don't even have any tooth decay for i go for regular check-up, but when i had this, my first purchase so far, it worked. really worked. u will notice the difference from the very first tablet you'll take.. and in the morning, not that smelly anymore.. i take a few out to another small ziplock the keep the bottle in a ziplock coz it's not airtight.. i guess should improve the bottle to make it airtight..

fe61cb52-3dc2-433e-bd1e-1fbf2a23a14b
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I love this product honestly been using this for a month and for the first time using this it was really amazing, before every time I got up in the morning my mouth is so disgusting really bad honestly, now I’m happy every time I got up was truly amazing soon will get more.

db47be8c-a314-4ea6-867e-47a44b9bff81
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

gREAT PRICE - with the most effective ingredient. the K12blis ingredient is a superstrength good bacteria and helps keep your oral health in balance - essential for overall good health. You just need a week or so of using it to establish the good biome and then take one every few days for maintenace. Put under tongue just before going to sleep and it will dissolve slowly and spread the K12 .

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I suffer from bad breath and when I wake up it’s terrible. It makes me so sad. Self esteem is low. I just brushed my teeth and scraped my tongue and took two of these pills as they are dissolving I smell nothing. I did a breath check with my daughter cause she is honest. She said she couldn’t smell my breath at all. I am going to stock these and I also got some chylrophil I’m going to start on that tomorrow and pray that my breath maintains no smell at all.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

So , I have been suffering from halitosis since a few months ago and also some bad taste on my mouth. One of my friends recommended to try these. And let me tell you , they reduce my bad breath to a level that you can almost not smell in anymore!! I love it. I also suffered from tongue coating but this really keeps my tongue clean. Not sure if I am taking them correctly but I try to take 2 tablets every 4-5 hours so 4 times a day

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Our body knows what to do to help us. We just have to give it the right ingredients for support. Oral health affects the health throughout our body. So if you have bad oral health it’s important to keep up with brushing, flossing, stuff like that but chewing sugar free gum and taking an oral probiotic is a game changer

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I buy it because the good reviews. Easy to use. Pleasant smell. Feel good in the throat. Hope it helps my chronic sore throat. Delivery faster than expected.

fc3e8e32-13e8-4a8a-8138-83dc33e90bf5
5a097d42-01d1-44b9-a77f-afb8679a340a
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Really nice oral probiotics. They taste good and are easly to use. You get a lot of quality, I somewhat think that the package size could be larger. PS: don’t forget to store them in fridge after you open them, as that’s the only was for them to keep effective.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I was the only person jn my household who didn’t get sore throat during a recent cold and flu season and I’m pretty sure it was thanks to this. The only issue I have with this supplement is that it contains milk, something to keep in mind if you’re lactose intolerant.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

İ do have some black stains on my teeth especially on the inside surface. İ was searching this a lot amd i fpynd this probiotic. Coz i dont wanna go to the dentist for teeth cleaning a lot. İ use electric toothbrush and waterfloss at the same time at home. And it helps all together well. Recommend it. And it has clean ingredients with trustable quality brand. İ got the benefit i expected!