HR

Posted on Nov 2, 2021
Incredible

First of all a source of vitamin b 12, a cheese alternative and adds extra protein. My favorite way to use it is on roasted potatoes, salads, sprinkle on pasta as a Parmesan alternative or my top favorite is making a tahini pasta sauce with it. Recipe for the sauce: spoonful of tahini, spoonful of nutritional yeast, squeeze of lemon juice, some water (to thin out) salt, black-pepper and oregano.

b1bcaea8-2eb6-4c19-8d4c-f2045f9803f3
Posted on May 14, 2022

Like this seasoning so much and use it for cooking almost all dishes. Cheese this taste can be called with a stretch, rather it is something tender saline-creamy to taste. Seasoning is a great addition to any vegetable dishes, dishes from meat and fish. Dishes of Italian cuisine from this thing only benefit the same. For now whole family loves that. Great quality seasoning, I'll definitely buy it again and not once.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

So yummyyy. It tastes like a mild cheese. Actually I love just eating it by it's self as a snack but...in that way it will stick to the roof of your mouth. But it’s okay by me. Works great on pastas as well. Just a drizzle of butter and this yeast. Full with B vitamins. Very pleased and will be buying it!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Wasn’t sure about this because it’s fortified and using for my little dogs home cooked meals, but the nutritionist says it’s completely fine. I’ve already noticed an increase in energy for my girl, I’ve also started taking this as well and it’s yummy, kind of a cheesy taste. Great superfood and NOW is always quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

We have been purchasing these flakes as a topping for hot buttered toast for years. If there are nutritional health benefits I don't know them, but the taste is delicious! Now brand's version is fantastic quality and the size of the container is great value. Other brands I can purchase locally come bagged in plastic, but it is much more convenient to have this screw top lid and sturdy container from Now foods.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Really delicious and love that this comes in an easy-to-use container (which I plan to refill). The flavor is a bit milder than others and the flakes are quite fine. But really tasty and high quality. I love to sprinkle on roasted veggies or add to pasta sauces.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

It’s a great sub for cheese, if you mix it with some veggies and blend them together, you can make a pretty decent mac’n’cheese sauce. Great packaging, this jar lasted me for half a year. Awesome taste and texture. Perfect cheese sub for a vegan diet. Not sure about health benefits but it tastes great.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I love nutritional yeast because it contains extremely valuable B vitamins that I lack. This product is very nice, with well selected ingredients, pleasant to the taste. The quality is wonderful. The packaging and the dose suits me. I use it in my diet, mix with juice, pasta etc.. It tastes very good!