HR

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I am ordering this again because my husband and I are very pleased with the quality. There really is no flush with this, and it seems to work well according to our blood tests. We feel better and we have a lot of energy since we've been taking this, along with other supplements for our health.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

After taking niacin for many years, and tiring of the flushes (I never got over them as some people claims), I switched to flush free about 10 years ago - first starting with niacinamide. But my research into bio-availability led me to inositol hexanicotinate, and I find this is the best form, more calming (inositol)

Posted on May 16, 2022

Niacin (Vitamin B-3) is an essential B-Complex vitamin. Flush-Free Niacin contains Inositol Hexanicotinate,a form of Niacin that consists of six molecules of niacin liked to a single inositol molecule. It is slowly broken down in the body to yield free niacin and inositol. This gradual release of Niacin allows for true Niacin activity without the characteristic niacin flush that many people cannot tolerate.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

We have been using this Now brand flush-free Niacin for several years now. Our doctor prescribed it for elevated cholesterol levels as a natural alternative to statin drugs. It does the job for us and of course, no flushing (which we appreciate)!! NOW brand is a great brand we use for several supplements. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it simply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

With this form of niacin one will avoid the niacin flush and will have the benefit of added inositol. This is crucial for supporting the thyroid function and actually has a great effect on the energy metabolism. The ingredient form of hexanicotinate provides high potency, giving the chance of taking 2 quality compounds at once.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I love the fact that this is a Flush-Free vitamin. I've tried other brands and having a niacin flush is not a pleasant experience. I take this for my cholesterol and the past several labs have been extremely positive which I credit my daily dose of 2 as being a positive factor. These pills are easy to swallow with no after taste. I trust the NOW brand and have ordered from iHerb for more than 30 years. Great quality at a reasonable cost.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022