HR

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
VERY GOOD FOR MY SLEEP DISORDER

During this covid 19 pandemic, many supplement and WFH makes my sleep time mess, I can't fall asleep until it 5 or 6 am, this melatonin is really help me to fall asleep, it works after an hour later, of course i did some research what kind of supplement that keep me awake at night, i avoid them at night time

8a94ca81-7377-48c8-b2a7-00d302150fcc
Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This product is a good price for 180 tabs. The lozenges taste good and the 3mg is perfect. It knocks me out without leaving me drowzy in the morning. I often make a 2 litre milkshake filled with banana, etc and put one of these in it. The whole family has a glass and it helps everyone sleep well!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

My 3 children have autism and ADHD which can cause sleep disturbances as well. Melatonin in Australia is a) hard to get b) requires a script from your doctor and c) very expensive. Then I found iHerb about 8 or so years ago.. I’ve been using them ever since! ☺️ These melatonin’s aren’t exactly a strong version, being only 3mg, but it certainly helps them to stay asleep and wake up rested. That’s a winner for me! On bad nights, they might take an IR version as well as this SR version - which helps them to FALL asleep and also STAY asleep. Great product, great company. Thank you! ♥️

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

One of its benefits is that its useful for a good night of sleep and good for lowering oxidative stress. Beyond that, studies shows that melatonin is good against some neurodegenerative diseases. Nonetheless, melatonin can help regulating and synchronizing the circadian rythm, which means quality of life. This product have no taste and its easy to dissolve.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I'm a night owl and my normal time to go to sleep is 5-6 a.m. With 1 mg I take at 3 I'm falling asleep already at 4. Seems like doesn't work for earlier hours but two hours is also great. Besides, I love night and wouldn' twant to lose it to sleep completely)

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I can't remember why I changed brands but I'm giving this a four. It works and NOW is a good brand, I read that not only does it help with sleep but according to some it provides cancer protection. I just found another brand seems to work better for me, the NOW may have been cheaper. The taste is ok and it is chewable.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

i always had trouble sleeping, i take magnesium ans sometimes melatonin when i feel like im not sleepy, stated with 1mg of an other brand and now this one, uts my first time trying now products, it seems to work i fall asleep after half an hour of taking it, the only downside is the texture of the lozenges feels like chalk in my mouth and the taste of mint is not strong enough

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

A good quality and value product! Small tablet size and quick dissolve for faster effect. I find it helpful for dealing with jet lag and getting a good nights sleep.