HR

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I have been taking this multi vitamin daily for years and I have been very healthy. The pill size is large but since it’s a gel, it is easy to swallow. The quality and ingredients are top notch.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Great multi. Worked well to stop my eye twitch. The trace minerals are a good blend. Don't upset your stomach and are easy to take. They don't have that B vitamin smell so they are more palatable.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I've been taking Liquid Multi Gels for years use to buy local store brand and switch to Liquid Multi Gels they have made big difference in my day. I take one in the morning & one in the evening. Nothing like them.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

It is really complex, it has an affordable price and most important - it is coming in a liquid form.

b41980d1-c63c-4f0e-a00b-36515d80d043
Posted on Jan 16, 2021

I've been using this Multi Vitamin supplement for over 6 years and very pleased. I don't know if the vitamins and minerals here are actually absorbed or not, but I would definitely not rely on ANY multi vitamin supplement to supply my daily needs by itself. Compared to other available Multi Vitamin supplements, I think this is one the best choice at this price range. Didn't have any side effects on me.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Great multivitamin! I am glad they are a gel capsule to be absorbed for easily. I feel like I have more energy since taking this vitamin. Will buy again.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

We like taking 2 of these a day. I researched a lot of brands and this is my favorite for the price and only needing 2 a day. Of course I do take other supplements like extra magnesium, omega-3's, etc. as you can't be expected to fit everything in 2 gel capsules! I do like the gel capsule absorbency though over tablets or capsules and no magnesium stearate! Great multis!

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The caps are really big but my nutritionist prescribed for me and I hope will be good

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Love this product. I use it every day and feel a big different