HR

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

A spinal injury in my teens caused lots of nerve damage. Lecithin is brimming with choline, inositol, linoleic acid, phosphatidylserine, fatty acids, triglycerides and more - all needed to have healthy brain, spine, nerves, heart, etc. Using this product consistently has been a huge help!!! It tastes great and melts quickly. Highly recommend!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My pharmacists recommended me to take Lecithin to digest fat from meat better. I tried different Lecithin and it helped me to have better digestion which led me to have cleaner skin with reduced acne! Also heard that it helps reduce cholesterol which is essential for person like my mom who has both diabetes and high cholesterol. The size of the product is good, like the quality as it's ingredient is Non-GMO soy. You don't have to chance to taste it since it is granule power which you could just swallow it with water (requires some skill though..).

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

My mom has Parkinson's, she's 84. I give her about 2 tbsp every morning in her oatmeal, along with collagen powder and another powder supplement recommended for patients with neurological disorders. This particular brand works efficiently, is convenient and digestible for her. Her mind is much sharper within about 30 min after she's finished her breakfast. She does not have any dementia, only light symptoms of confusion related to the Parkinson's but I truly believe giving her the lecithin granules is helping to keep her brain functioning, longer!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Soy lecithin is a good source of choline. Choline is an essential nutrient, and part of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. It impacts liver function, healthy brain development, muscle movement, your nervous system and metabolism. Choline is involved in many different processes, such as cell structure and messaging, fat transport and metabolism, DNA synthesis and much more. Therefore, adequate amounts are needed for optimal health.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Unfortunately, I did not notice that this is soy lecithin, and for a man it is better to use sunflower. However, the product is very nice.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I took this lecithin for my mother, I do not want to use it because Soy lecithin contains phytoestrogens. Dissolves difficult, sticking, but it is very pleasant to taste, can be added to omelet, shake or other food. Excellent quality, I trust the brand. I'll buy again.

Using lecithin in homemade bread extends the freshness by acting as an emulsifier between the water and oil or butter molecules. Simply measure your water called for in the recipe. In a small cup measure out 3-4% of the flour weight in lecithin granules. Take a couple table spoons of the measured water and mix it in the granules to saturate them all. Wait about 20 minutes and you are ready to add this to your recipe and start baking. You can even mix it the night before. Store in a dry area because it absorbs moisture from the air and cakes but it is still good to use.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

One of my favorite and highest quality products of NOW FOODS Comp. Lecithin Granules accompany me daily in my diet and I am sure that in this way I protect my health in general and the health of my heart and brain in particular. It is also a product at a very good price compared to the large size of the package.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

My mum have been purchasing this products for so many years and it really helps for the brain. Even though I don't really like the taste but I do feel like it benefits my brain to work better. My brother and I always consume it when our exams are coming soon. You can simply add it in any food that eat, like porridge, congee, smoothies of juice too.