HR

Posted on Jul 31, 2022
Helping with depression / anxiety

Life long insomnia/depression/anxiety sufferer here. I use this as part of my sleep cocktail. Perfect dose size, I take 1 tablet a few hours before bed on an empty stomach, along with Magnesium, L Theanine, GABA, Melatonin 10mg TR, and Glycine. This concoction works for me, which is amazing as normally the only thing that helps with sleep is benzos, and obviously I can’t take them every night. Works for me, hopefully will work for you!

6130b3ff-f9b5-4919-99d4-220425208e57
Posted on May 31, 2022

I Love, LOVE L-Tryptophan, I was unable to sleep for about a year. I took melatonin, magnesium, and even valium. Nothing worked. I heard about L-Tryptophan and am so glad I did. This is the ONLY thing that worked. It's an amino acid that helps stop the over thinking. It calms your brain and relaxes you. I recommend this to everyone who has a hard time falling asleep. I am so glad I found this. The benefits are amazing. Life saver!

The benefits of this supplement are really dependent on your timing. Taking this in the morning is best since it has been should to reach peak effectiveness 5 hours after ingestion. The quality of NOW products and the testing of ingredients are exceptional especially for the price. The size of these pills are large.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I have been using L-Tryptophan 1000.mg for many years and WOULD NOT even contemplate trying another product as Tryptophan suits my every need. And would also like to mention that my last Order was very prompt and arrived on my doorstop just 4 days later. Thank you ALL at iHerb. Well Done ! MB

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I found out about l-tryptophan from a friend who just like me suffers from anxiety and panic attacks. I decided to give it a try and saw immediate effect! I became calm and composed the things that caused stress and anxiety didn’t bother me anymore. It was an extreme change for the better. I take 1 pill at night before going to bed, sleep like a baby and wake up in a good mood feeling rested. Unfortunately, I’m in pretty harsh life circumstances at the moment, but this supplement is giving me the calm state I need to go on.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

L-tryptophan is an essential amino acid that helps the body make proteins and certain brain-signaling chemicals. The body changes L-tryptophan into serotonin. which helps to control your mood and sleep. I got it to help with my insomnia and depression. I get burping right away after I took it and it does not help much with sleep. The tablet also quite big to swallow.

f1c76048-3cc5-4e08-870d-3b4c3825aec0
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

High quality, high potency, minimal ingredients, no fillers or unnecessary sugars. I have been using L-tryptophan to support my mood since coming off pharmaceutical anti-depressants. Along with 5-HTP and other supportive activities, like exercise, talk therapy and ensuring good sleep. It’s a big tablet so if you struggle with these, I would recommend the lower dose capsule. I have found this supplement to be highly beneficial and will continue to include in my health and well-being regime.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I'm using this with L-theanine for sleep. So fat I think its working. Some mornings I feel a bit groggy so I am going to play around with the dose. Sleep and mood definitely feel better and have more energy, so Im feeling benefit and its only been a few weeks. Great quality product as alyways with Now!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Greatest supplement I have ever taken to be honest. I've noticed major improvements in my ADD and depression. I prefer this one over the 500 mg too because I take 1500 mg every night and it is so much more convenient to take less capsules and have this in the high dose then take an addition one of 500 mg.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Great product at a great price. I use a lot of products from Now Foods and trust the brand. I noticed a difference in my sleep and resulting mood/energy with a few days of using in conjunction with a couple of other complimentary products. Highly recommend to others experiencing sleep/mood/energy issues.