HR

Posted on Dec 20, 2021
Kids Take It- Highly Recommend

The only dang supplement my kids will take! It is super frustrating when you buy a supplement, and they aren't cheap, only to have your kid refuse it! My 6 year old is super picky, and will only take this and bubble gum flavored OTC meds. I like that the serving size is only 2 and my kids like the taste. Fine quality that I trust with a reasonable ingredient list. I think the greatest benefit is that we have good eating days and calmer more focused days- I can't prove it but I'm going with it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Now are excellent, high qaulity products. The Kids vits has a great taste and my kids love it. It is easy to get them into the habit of taking their daily vitamins. This product has all the essential vitamins and the dosage of each vitamin is sufficient for a healthy livestyle.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

We loving my Now Foods Kid Vits!My Child takes it several times a week for optimum health.Now foods is our go to vitamin brand.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I love that these vitamins have enough of their daily intake. They don't always love the taste of them but we pair them with another vitamin and they don't complain.

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

I bought the gummies for my sister's & brother's kids and sent it via package to our province in the Philippines. The kids love it! They don't have to be reminded. They are the ones asking for it everyday. The 2 year old one always ask for more and cries as only one is given to her while her three older brothers are getting 2 gummies each day (only one gummy is allowed as per labels instructions for a 2 year old). So funny that my sister has to hide the gummies out of their sight and reach.

0208c820-6ab2-4ef9-84f9-324084df6034
Posted on Jun 5, 2021

Your kids will love the taste and the great animal shapes. The can't get enough of it but you can only give them 2 per day. They ask for it every morning and for them it is like asking for a candy. So in terms of the product: it is vegan, there are no artificial colors or flavors and the best part it that it gives the kids a great support for their immune system.

Posted on Nov 5, 2020

My kids very delighted with taste and smell. Everyday after a lunch they are waiting for vitamins, because for them it is like a portion of pleasure))

b6d535ff-73bc-4b2e-b9c7-f1df6a816100
Posted on May 28, 2021

My kids loved this flavor. The shapes make it fun. When they got bored of it (as kids do), I skipped a day, and then THEY were asking ME for them. I like the blend of vitamins and minerals, it seems to be a good bunch of the vitals! The amount of units per jar make it a great value, especially if you have more than 1 child. The kids could not open the jar - small-child proof. When they are in stock again I plan to re-order.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

This is my second time buying this for my son. He has multiple food allergies so requires a multivitamin. But I specifically like that this is not high dosage. It just gives a boost. I only give him one, below his age requirement so that I would just be complementary to the diet. It’s also value for money, as is usual with NOW brand. The taste is not that great, that’s why I’m giving it 4 stars instead of 5.