HR

Posted on May 30, 2022
The back and knee pain that accompanied my mother since childhood disappeared within two weeks

GUYS ! this combo is wonderfully WORKING! I bought Hyaluronic acid double strength and collagen type II from the same brand for mum The back and knee pain that accompanied my mother since childhood disappeared within TWO WEEKS! Yes TWO WEEKS!! she used to find it difficult to get up or when standing for a long time, but now she feels comfortable and moves easily, I feel so happy to see my mom feel comfortable :) She takes Hyaluronic acid in mealtime and collagen before sleep on empty stomach. Will repurchase for sure again n again n again !

e32e8db9-e373-4b2c-9083-b92024f7d49e
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I felt better condition of my knees and skin after 1.5 weeks. Looks like it was made from good quality products. Better to combine Hialuronic acid (night) with collagen (day time), if you are vegetarian or vegan. It contains Alfa Lipoic acid which has an antioxidant effect, helps to slow down the aging process, regulate blood sugar levels, remove salts of heavy metals from the body; participates in the formation of energy, which allows to play sports more intensively.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

My joint pains are gone. Been on glucosamine C MSM for decades and in recent years, added hyaluronic acid to my daily supplement intake. I'm in my 50s but am physially very active. Able to play all my sports as I did in my 20s. I'll keep on taking this. Now's prices are a touch cheaper. Good value.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Ordered it for my Mom , she has injured her knee and is not eligible for surgery because of possible complications. She is taking twocapsules daily with drChristophers Bone, skin, tissue ointment, collagen order and Moringa leaf extract. She feels much less pain in her knee, it took about six months of taking supplements to feel great improvement

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I am taking several supplements to help my skin and suppleness of my joints (to not make crackling noises in the muscles, etc.) and so I cannot say for sure which supplement is helping the most. But, intuitively, I make sure I take this at least once a day and so I feel like it is helping. My skin seems to be firmer and I have noticed that when I bend my knees, the muscles aren't as crackly/dry; things seem more supple. I recommend!

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Purchased with extra strength biotin. No taste, with easy access bottle-package and 1 a day capsule, this little powerhouse vitamin has done wonders for my skin, hair and nails in such a short time. Am impressed with the high quality hyaluronic acid ingredient which has shown to benedit and support skin collagen, provide hydration protection, and deliver antioxidants.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Couldn't believe how quickly the package was delivered to Ireland, and no customs duty to pay either! My husband is very pleased with these capsules and the ingredient of hyaluronic acid is really benefiting his knees. My husband now has less pain and more mobility - he has arthritis and no cartilage in both knees. Would highly recommend this quality product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I can’t recommend this product enough. I’ve had multiple times where I’ve hurt my shoulder from working out, and this product has helped heal it back to normal every time. The addition of L-Proline is a plus! Get this for healthy joints; shoulders or knees specifically.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I can't say enough good things about this NOW product- I've been taking it for over 20 years now, and people tell me I look and move like someone at least 10 years younger. It's also an excellent anti-aging remedy to keep your joints functioning better, especially if you have joint pain. So many benefits, please try this! It usually takes 2 weeks of daily use to build up in your body to see results!