HR

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been feeding this as daily supplement for my senior dogs to maintain their joint health and it has proven to keep my dogs all very active and agile despite their age! recently one of them went for surgery but i think feeding this during the post-op has helped him to recover much faster than our vet predicted!

Posted on May 20, 2022

My first time trying this. Though it may take some time to see improvement, I always believe that Now Food is able to provide good quality products, especially for my age group.

Posted on May 13, 2022

very good quality, natural ingredients, the size is easy to swallow, add my whole family's immunity, suitable for age over 30 help to improve joint and movement of cartilage packaging is quite good. will repeat order again and again

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Have been taking this regularly for a long time. Fewer pharmacies offer vegetarian glucosamine so I am glad I found this product. Only thing is that I take it as a supplement so I only take half the recommended dosage but take it daily.

I need two knee replacements and literally could not use my knees to lift myself off a regular toilet seat. I was desperate. After taking these for two weeks I have my life back

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Good product and very quick service. This product is easy for me to swallow and does not cause any digestion problems. Seems to keep my joints happy! I am very satisfied with thecquality of this supplement.

Posted on Oct 22, 2021

Have been taking Now supplements of Glucosamine with MSM for sometime. This has the proven joint support ingredients. I'm in my 50s now and it helps and improves my joint knee joint problem.

Posted on Oct 13, 2020

I am about 40. At ay yo I experienced a light damage of the knee joint when training at the fitness club. It went nearly not noticed by me at that age. But at 35 it was the first time when it began to give problems. It began to cause to me feelings of discomfort , it felt tough not slide enough . I felt that here was something wrong. As though there would be no oil in some machinery mechanism. Also it ached from time to time. I was recommended glucosamine. Since then I always take this product. I chose exactly that one as to my mind its a good ballance of value and price. I tried to stop taking but a bit later began to experience the same symptoms. No doubts it works with for me. I take it on a constant base.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love this product for its high quality and health benefits. Will buy it again

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

We need MSM to heal protect our nerve system , nails and Arthritis. Don't take sugar, and keep your blood alkalized with great help.