HR

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

I was looking for vegan Acai capsules for a while and then found these on iHerb for such a reasonable price that I ordered three packs. They don't have any chemicals and additives so I take them with peace of mind. I also found that I can order from iHerb risk free. If you don't get your order delivered, you get full refund. And if your order reaches you after you get a refund, iHerb lets you keep both. Very good customer service. Amazing really!

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I first bought this supplement hoping that it will help increase my energy level. Whilst I don’t see any apparent improvement in that aspect, what I noticed is that it helped my shorten my menstrual cycle. As someone with PCOS, my typical menstrual cycle is ~8 weeks but have shorten to >6 weeks with this. Have repurchased a couple of times and will continue to do so.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I took i for the antioxidant qualities and also HEARD that Acai can "HELP" with weight loss (as long as you are eating a balanced/reasonable diet AND exercising as well!) and have been slowly losing weight and have not been sick with even a cold since! (But I've also made some lifestyle changes, so it could be one, the other or BOTH!) Can't hurt! (Wish we had source for FRESH Acai. I would eat them even if they didn't taste good.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Packaging looks proper and started taking on a daily basis. Quality wise, all good so far! Ingredient wise, acai is a good source of antioxidants. Like the product because of the price vs quality, a good buy coupled with a 2 month supplement worth.

731deecf-1f4d-4510-8371-0ca9199ee504
Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I take on the recommendation from a Lyme Literate MD but I take only one half the dose because I take so many other antioxidants. I feel the Now brand is trustworthy and I'll likely to continue to take this.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

First time ordering this anti oxidant which is reasonably priced as compared to other option. I hope I’ll benefit from the superfood which is said to boost immunity, delay ageing and support energy levels. Adding acai to diversify my diet and glad the capsules are of a decent size.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

it's easy to swallow, and doesn't have any taste. I have not yet seen dramatic improvement in my skin but it's only been a month since i been taking it and I will leave another review when I hit a 3 month mark!

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I have been using these to get an antioxidant boost for fertility. I take two daily and have no complaints. It is Easy to swallow and digest. Good product for the price.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Acai is available in juice also but this product is more convenient and doesn't spoil like the juice. Many health benefits in this Central and South American berry.