HR

Posted on Nov 11, 2021
Großartig!

Good product, I like it and its a great price for what you get. Grape Seed Extract (the OPC in it) is important, especially nowadays to keep your body healthy and to cleanse it. I generally like the brand. I can definitely recommend the product and the brand that produced it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

What I am pleased about this product is it comes with extra strength for a not material increase in price compared to the normal packaging of about 50% to this item. It helps to reduce the number of supplements to swollow at any one time. It's a great product coming from a Brand I trust and been with for most of my requirements.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great product and a good protection for our future health and wellbeing. My husband and I both take it and do not have any adverse reactions and will continue to take it as I know it is very important to rid free radicals. I feel confident on the quality of the product and will continue to purchase this on an ongoing basis.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

For vascular health and immune protection, it's hard to beat grape seed extract. NOW is a brand I trust. You can find all sorts of purveyors of supplements on the internet. I trust iHerb even more. Their products, availability, customer service and shipping are second to none. Still buying your supplements from that famous A to Z company? Okay.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Been an iHerb customer for 10 years. Had heart surgery 8 years ago and has an auto-immune disease. One of my top high quality supplements. 👍🏻

7b28f81f-8b43-411a-8630-be9e6bf5d76a
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Antioxidants in grape seed help you maintain healthy blood pressure and improve your circulation. They help to improve blood flow and strengthen your blood vessels, especially the vessels experiencing chronic venous insufficiency or varicose veins

I've started taking this recently but it's well known that grape seed extract has many health benefits. Not only does it help lower blood pressure, it also benefits skin health. I've noticed my blood pressure has gone down a bit and my skin is looking a little more plump. I'm going to continue taking this product.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Saw good reviews on this product...so decided to give it a try. So far no side effects. For the health benefits, I suppose it will take time to see results. I like the fact that the capsules are veg.

84b5aded-a752-44c5-b5ea-5cc9258b4618
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

It is said to be a good antioxidant that can boost immunity and reduce oxidative stress. When feeling exhausted but still have to continue with work, I sometimes take 3 capsules and feel quite energised. It's better than caffeine as it doesn't make you edgy.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Small package and good quality. Used as a supplement to aid in fertility due to its anti-ageing properties, may reduce blood pressure, may improve blood flow.