HR

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Excellent vitamins, but you need to be careful for those who have a breakdown in the folate gene, here Folic is in a form that is poorly absorbed in this case. Just as carefully you need to be those who have so much selenium in the body, like me, there is too much of it. The rest is great in my opinion.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Has all the vital vitamins and nutrients in just one serving - it's crazy! You can just buy this one package, and still get everything you need. The effects on immunity are incredible! The way it made me more prone to sicknesses is amazing, and my skin even started looking better after a couple of weeks of taking it. Great quality, serving size/dose, and no taste, which is great for a supplement. Strongly recommend!

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

NOW Foods,Eve, Superior Women's Multi is one of the best Multivitamins for women, with fundamental nutrients and minerals zeroed in on the prerequisites of ladies. I truly preferred the outcomes, better and better execution, my energy has improved, my anxiety has dropped, my insusceptible framework higher, skin, hair and nails solid. I suggest it. If this.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

For some reason, the softgel version of this works better than the vege capsules. These capsules are definitely hard to consume, and sometimes hurts my throat as I try to swallow them. However, the pros - my discharge is reduced and my "secret garden" smells pleasant. Cons - too big; always out of stock; and expensive. Better still, this is still the best multivitamin I have had.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Taking this on and off with other supplements. I am vegan and this has a nice ingredient list to cover possible deficiencies. My nails and hair are stronger with it and that indicates it makes up for vitamins and minerlas that may be deficient. Great size package. The tablet is a little on the large side could be challenging for some. It has some taste but not strong or offensive. I like the natural ingredients and that it is vegan

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The most comprehensive multivitamin at the reasonable price I could find. Has been taking for several months now and feel great. Will continue using it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

My favourite women’s multi vitamin, just can be a little hard to absorb in the tablet form as opposed to the capsules, high quality ingredients and no nasties and great selection of vitamins within

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I have been using this for a few months and I have more energy I would say. Will def be buying again once I go through it

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Working formula! Sometimes difficult to swallow those pills because of the size. I used only 1 capsule daily and got very good results in few months.