HR

Posted on Apr 11, 2022
Keep your mood up

The scent of tangerine is uplifting. It is great to diffuse it during the afternoon when I have visitors come over for afternoon tea and the smell is so pleasant that you don't need to worry if someone dislikes it . It's one of the safest choices of scent for ambiance.

ef2ec5a3-0a45-4821-baf7-2560bd25e7df
fc9ce7fd-4578-4af1-8f8e-3be8a7390ccd

This oil is a superstar among mandarin essential oils in today's market. Inexpensive, excellent quality. It has a true mandarin/tangerine scent, so intense, fresh, sweet, fruity, juicy. If I close my eyes and inhale it, I imagine that I'm peeling red mandarins, and when blending it with lemon or bergamot, citrus essential oils, it can make you feel you're in a summer garden. I'll repurchase it definitely. 🤗🤗

dcb2423d-324a-4d81-b754-ee52edaf02c3
acddad7b-e31c-4aae-b128-2daf6013bc4d
Dr-Cat
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love the Tangerine oil by NOW Foods. I use this one several different ways- Citrus explosion roll on blend : 2 drops each of Lime, Grapefruit, Sweet Orange, Tangerine, and Lemon in a 10mL roller bottle, then fill the rest of the way with the carrier oil of your choice ( I prefer Argan or Jojoba for this one) NOTE- ONLY USE UNDER CLOTHING Citrus oils react badly to sunlight Imitation YL Peace and calming blend - 12 drops Tangerine, 12 drops Sweet Orange, 7 drops Patchouli, 5 drops Ylang Ylang, 2 drops chamomile- place in empty 10mL bottle and top off with carrier oil of our choice

10af503f-b19e-481a-81dd-5b58b2ade20e
Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I love citrus smells, and when I saw the reviews of this product, just had to order it. It really smells like tangerine, and what is great about this product is the size of the bottle, it will last for a long time. I sometimes add it to a neutral oil, like almond oil, and use it like a perfume.

f196e9ac-af91-4cff-b5d2-cee6bd72208d
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great price! One of my favorite diffuser blends: 4 drops of Tangerine, 3 Lavender, 3 Wild Marjoram, 2 Ylang-Ylang. So good! The oil has a bright color. Hope it will not stain my diffuser :)

86074dcc-91b5-45e1-96c9-8c315be66e8d
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Smells very fresh and bright tangerine essential oil, perfect to nourish dry and normal skin with a strong tangerine smell. Very nice packaging and easy to drop out the oil. The composition is pure and nice size. Can add a few drops to the diffuser and your room will instantly be filled with the scent, which is really relaxing and soothing.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I like this brand of tangerine oil. The color is also bright orange. The scent is similar to oranges and l like the strong smell. I use it for bath, shampoo and hand wash by adding a few drops. I will continue to buy this product. Cheap and good quality essential oil.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

the scent is strong and wonderful. i use it while mixing my body lotions. it is an essential oil i will be purchasing more in the future. now is one of my favorite brands! it is pretty orange looking but does not come off on the skin that way. the quality is excellent

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

I love , love , love the smell of citrus. And this tangerine essential oil doesnt disappoint. The scent is wonderful. I may try this in my diffuser and use it for a boost to my body. I am a fan of Now brand. I like tis product for the quality and value.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I really love the fresh scent. Smells very uplifting yet still provides relaxing qualities to it. I enjoy diffusing it ain’t my natural body products. The 1oz bottle is a great size that can last. Citrus essential oils tend to evaporate the fastest. Great packaging to ensure no leakage.