HR

Posted on Aug 21, 2021
AN EXCELLENT PRODUCT FOR IT'S CALMING😋 EFFECT AND REDUCING ITCHY SKIN🤪

Do NOT apply this Spearmint Essential Oils directly onto your skin for it may cause severe irritations. Instead, mix it with a carrier oil like extra virgin olive oil. I prefer to use mine based on 5 parts Essential Oils with 5 parts virgin coconut oil. Apply afew drops here and there and massage it on your body or around your neck to experience the gentle cooling and fragrance effects. Do avoid touching your eyes and "down below" LOL if you do not wish to get 'burn' LOL.

8c0be2d8-64ff-43c7-99dc-6be84ce9b622
Posted on Dec 11, 2021

The scent is mild, natural, soothing and refreshing when used in a diffuser. Spearmint Essential Oil has numerous benefits including Good for Digestive Upsets, high in antioxidants, anti-androgen, Lower Blood Sugar. Spearmint composition is a large number of antioxidant compounds, including rosmarinic acid, flavones and flavanones like limonene and menthol. Studies in women have shown that it can decrease male hormones like testosterone while increasing female hormones necessary for ovulation, such as luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and estradiol.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This spearmint essential oil is excellent for use as a natural scent in candles. However if you use it for this purpose, be sure to do research on ratio of candle wax to essential oil . The quality is reasonable for the price. The covers are secure, and have a helpful drop by drop dispenser piece in the opening of the bottle. so there is no need for a dropper.

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this natural essential oil to use for meditaion & hand made home aroma blends. It is very refreshing & reminds me of summer! I love mint & this package size lasts for quite a few months as you only need literally a drop or two every time you use it as it has a very strong scent.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I use this to make my own mouth wash as my husband goes through it so fast. I usually mix this with mint extract (3 parts mint, 1 part spear mint) with some warm that has baking soda mixed in (1 tablespoon for 1-1.5 Litres) in a glass bottle and leave by the sink. It also has a beautiful scent and makes the cupboard where i keep it smell nice and minty. The smell is strong and it seems to be a good quality oil. I think there could be many more uses for it but this is what i use it for!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I always repurchase this product.. I have intolerance for gluten and lactose and when I eat them it affects my sinuses and it clogs my breathing passage so it takes an effort to breathe, so this helps so much in clearing the breathing passage Plus I put it in essential oil perfumes that I make. So refreshing

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I have a lot of Now essential oils because they are the most affordable brand for my low budget and they go through 3rd party testing for quality. Spearmint quickly become my favorite scent. It smells absolutely delicious! I diffuse it and I'm going to make a mouthwash and a body spray. My entire house smells lovely!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Smells really nice and not overwhelming which I like. Was looking for a minty essential oil. I find the peppermint one a bit too strong, so I got the spearmint one, did not regret it. Definitely my cup of tea, it’s so calming and refreshing for me. Would recommend getting!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

I love this essential oil and this brand. Very good quality and good value for money. Packaging is excellent and this scent relaxes me. Highly recommended for essential oil lovers out there. Give it a try.

16d96216-6759-4793-b632-5aae954f8caa