HR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 21, 2023

Really like the richness of the product - the smell is amazing and it’s definitely high quality. Packing and delivery excellent as always. I use few drops for steam room or sauna. I really love using it because it calms me and it makes me relax and feel less stress. The product is really a value for money.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Love the mix of blends in this scent. I use it for everything! Rubbing on my wrist, cleaning, relaxing in the bath and my diffuser. It's natural so you can use it everywhere it's also available in the big size which is essential. NOW is my favorite brand for essential oil, the quality is amazing and the smell last longer.

Posted on Jan 8, 2023

This product smells divine, It definitely has the right name, very soothing not a overpowering smell, added a few drops into my diffuser & i was so pleased with the aroma..

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This is my favorite essential oil .. it smells very nice and strong .. the package is good and the size too .. i use it on the diffuser..

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is my go to sent for my dryer balls, pillow spray, and body lotion. It's a delicious floral scent that is just the right mix of spicy, bright, and sweet.

It’s a lovely purchase - well packaged, good 30 ml size, cute design. It is hard to get a right aromas when you can really smell what you going to buy, tho I have it a chance. I generally like t he blend, tho in my opinion the patchouli is a little overpowered, but you still can sense orange and other oils.

c1cbfbf5-4fbf-42ce-b3a3-cadf3c4b3e4b
6d1f4184-31f2-4613-8a16-03e52e23abba
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

This is one of my favorite fragrances for my oil diffuser. I tend to like musky/spicy scents and shy away from flowers and sweet smells. It does have a very small trace of flowers, but not enough to be overwhelming. It's a nice balance of spice/musk/flowers.

Posted on Feb 18, 2021

I've been burning Now's Balancing Blend oil almost daily since I got it - alternating with Peace. With everything going on in the world I find it has an enormously calming effect - I light a couple of candles, pop on some relaxing music and burn this oil and everything feels better!

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Whenever you use those for aromatherapy, beauty routines (please dilute with carrier oil), or any other purpose, iherb provides amazing essential oil blends of very high quality, great purity, and incredible freshness. I tend to order those in the colder season so that they won't spend weeks in scorching heat during delivery, and I buy several bottles per year because I just love the particular ilang and patchouli blend so much. It immediately brightens up my day when I smell it!

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

I love the scent & good size and good quality natural smells