HR

Dominicchan
Posted on Sep 11, 2021

Smell exactly like cinnamon ! This is from the Sri Lankan cinnamon, the true cinnamon, which is not cassia that is know as cinnamon in the US . Both cinnamon and cassia got their respective usage and for me first time user of cinnamon oil, i picked this. This is from the bark , love it! I use this in pain oil blend for my family members and a little goes a long way, don’t overuse it! It is consider a heat element according to eastern medicine! Mix with carrier oil Is a crucial step for topical use! Some people can simply diffuse it as a holiday blend and as bug repellent! Like it if you find this useful!

75272bca-d440-405c-975e-c38e0afa2bbf
Posted on May 10, 2022

So impressed with this oil. I did a lot of review research for this brand prior to buying. Satisfied with that I purchased to make cinnamon infusion for cocktails, syrups & icings etc. Add the oil to alcohol to make tincture/extract (4ml oil to 125ml alcohol) and use 30ml of that extract to 1 Ltr 3:2 ratio sugar syrup to make the best most fabulous syrup that has no astringent bitter flavours produced from over extraction of the bark with other techniques. This technique gives so much value from just a few drops of this oil. The oil delivers with intense flavour & scent that tastes so true and I’m just so happy with the quality. Each NOW oil I have purchased is fabulous & highly recommended especially for the price. Awesome value with this brand.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

This is a great essential oil. The scent is great. I use it in my recipe for pain relief. The quality is wonderful. It has many health benefits and it feel smooth when mixed with a good carrier oil. It is very soothing and absorbs quickly. It is also natural in composition.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Amazing scent, smells so good. Works really well when I use it for disinfectant. Quality of the cinnamon is fantastic, a large size and good bang for your buck. Packaging is simple and I love the amber glass. A wonderful method for disinfecting a surface or the air, and the fresh fall scent is amazing.

Posted on Aug 15, 2021

This essential oil is all powerful and you use one or two drops only in your food. This happens to be an important oil to have in your home. Look up all the health benefits and you will be surprised.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Mixed with other oils to make a nice scented cleaning product. Will buy again. Smells true to cinnamon and mixes well with several other essential oils.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

The package came fast. Great value for the size. Good quality essential oil. The scent is nice, natural and soothing. I use it to make my oil blends for diffusing. It makes the air feel vibrant. If you use it right, it has many benefits.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Great scent, great quality I love now oils, I use on the diffuser and also mixing with other oils for other purposes. Feel natural Essential oil in compositions

Posted on May 15, 2022

This essential oil is amazing! Now Foods essential oils are pure & of great quality. They are much better than other brands available in my country. Smells like Xmas, just wonderful! International delivery was fast and smooth! Thanks iherb, I will purchase again soon!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Wow! This cinnamon is strong!!! Put a drop on the cuff of my sleeve to enjoy smelling it, and my shirt still smelled like cinnamon the whole next day! Nice!