HR

Posted on Jun 2, 2022
Great quality essential oil at an affordable price!

It’s a very good value for the quantity that you get and at such an affordable price I really recommend it. The scent is great and soothing. I love using it in my diffuser for a nice woody, nature scent. Good shelf life and shipping was super quick! Shipped out within the same day! Very happy.

2dcec398-2313-4e85-ae6d-c37a69427ac0
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This smells so wonderful. The scent is very rich and deep, almost sweet (but not cloying or powdery.) I much prefer this cedar to the other types. The scent is rounder and more balanced, richer, less sharp. It is a really good price for the potency, quantity and quality. I use it in my diffuser near my woolens in my closet. I also use it when laundering woolens. After washing, I rub a few drops into my hands and then massage it into the fabric for added moth resistance and to maintain the natural oiliness of the wool. I highly recommend.

Great oil for aromatherapy, the size, and package are very well for use with a diffuser. The scent is pleasant and very nice. The oil has great benefits to relax and to make breathing easier. The quality of the essential oil is really great. It makes me feel great and has a soothing effect. Will buy it again.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Atlas Cedar has been praised for a lot of things, like: anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, decongestant, diuretic, mucolytic. I use it for lymphatic drainage and a decongestant by putting it into a carrier oil and rubbing it on my chest to loosen mucous and on swollen lymph. The quality is excellent and the scent is calming, which lifts mood as well.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I'll admit, I'm not that much of an essential oil fan. My SO, however, is very fond of them. She was looking for something cedar-y, but not overly prominent in terms of scent. Obviously I'm not an expert, but I feel this is a slightly sweet, very balanced and mild scent. It helps her calm down, just as if she were surrounded by cedars in a tranquil forest. Not sure to what extent are the scents included here 100% natural, but my SO will be getting another one when this one gets depleted :)

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I did a little research on different types of cedar oil for health/skin benefits. The Atlas Cedar seemed to be the best option for this use. I do use one or two drops on the skin (cheeks, back of ears trying to clear the skin and some itching, BE SURE TO USE A CARRIER OIL, jojoba/coconut/olive - it can be a little strong just straight). The drops come out very easy and it is very liquid, not oily or heavy. It has a nice scent, like a cedar chest. We use 5-10 drops in our oil diffuser and the scent fills the living room quickly and is nice if you like the outdoors/woods. I will also add a few drops to husbands shower wash (Medthod Men Cypress) and will also add a few drops to his shampoo. Ordered the 1 oz. bottle, the quality seems good and am pleased with purchase. Woman in my 50's and will purchase this NOW Atlas Cedar again.

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

Cedarwood is one of the essential oils that I always have. It smells great, it helps to relieve allergies or respiratory issues, it helps with combination or oily skin and it does wonders for hair and scalp. I love mixing it with lavender and any citrus oils in my aromalamp. Inhaling it for a few minutes straight from the bottle helps with asthma or any breathing problems. I have bought many different versions of cedarwood and this one is great quality.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I add this pure atlas cedar oil to the carrier oil and massage my legs and thighs as a measure for anti-cellulite before going to bed. The scent of wood is also very calming and relaxing to prepare myself for sleep. And it's of great value!

e49ee79f-6c27-4a22-8aba-35c8d6b55d20
57b04e7c-2ce0-4349-af33-c41959b55d91
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I am always a huge fan of the Now Food Brand of Essential Oil. Its a brand with good of good quality and it is suitable and benefits people of all ages. Good for daily use. Its come with a nice package and it has various sizes that you can choose from. My advice is to try on the smallest size and if you like it a lot you can purchased the bigger size ones.

7ae09137-f46f-4c8e-a116-65868d875bae
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Nice but I was expecting more of a true cedar balsam scent - I grew up with incense and red cedar trees around my home, it is not like those. I should have researched more in advance. For some reason atlas cedar has a sweet, animal-like muskiness that I don't love. It's also not the strongest scent but I put it in my diffuser with other scents to balance it, like sage or lavender, and it smells nice.