HR

Anwar
Posted on Nov 4, 2021
Golden oil, smells like a rainy day. So soothing and pleasant!

* The scent is strong and earthy. Its smells so pleasant and high quality. This oil blends well with lavender, cypress, cedarwood, patchouli and sandalwood. * Benefits of this oil are: Supports emotional balance, enhances focus, soothes stress and promotes relaxation and grounding. * The package received with no drainage, it was sealed and in an excellent condition. * The size is very small but keep in mind these are essential oils so a tiny bit goes a long way. If this is a good review, please help it by thumbing it up, it'd make me happy to know. :)

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I am extremely happy about this product. The package arrived on time and I was surprised by the inside packaging. The bottles are individually boxed within a bigger box. When I opened the original mailed package, I could clearly smell the oils. At first I thought maybe one of them broke open. But I was relieved to find that none of them were broken. Overall, I am extremely happy with this product and I will most certainly buy from this company again. These are high quality oils and I definitely recommend them !

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

The smell of this essential oil is so unique. Very woodsy, smoky, earthy aroma. I used in an essential oil blend as a base-note for lotion bars. This scent holds for a long time. Am giving it 4/5 because it is a very viscous oil, had a difficult time getting it out of the bottle.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

First time trying this, you can sense that it’s concentrated by simply inhaling near your nose. So I used 2-3 drops with a diffuser. The scent is grassy and smoky. Mixed with few drops of lavender and sweet orange, it’s great for me to de-stress after work. Only thing I complain is the design of the bottle, like lots of reviews said that was not easy to drip.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

it smells like the woods and like a nature walk in the morning, when mixed with other essential oils in the diffuser, a drop goes a long way. It is expensive but value for money as it is very concentrated, in terms of the fragrance.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

The oil is very thick and it takes a lot of time for one drop. Great price for the size! I really like this product!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have been happy with NOW essential oil products. For the price, I believe you are getting a decent product. I use Vetiver for its calming effects

Caseywilson
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I like that it is a unisex scent. I use it in our car. So that commuting to and from work does not seem so dreadful. Helps us feel more grounded and cope better with the stress of work.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

i'm in love. Vetiver is perfect on my outfit. Nice quality, i find "dropper" obstructed, but i think is only a problem of my batch. Not serious problem