HR

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
*Must Have!*

This is by far one of me and my companions favorite herbs out there. It really truly does it All! Gives you mental energy as well as physical. Eleuthero assists in naturally draining your Lymphatic system for overall better health throughout the body. It is also one of the best adaptogens next to Ashwaganda. The 2 together make a very powerful combination towards stress, anxiety and depression. I will forever highly recommend Eleuthero! The Now Brand has an amazing deal with the quality and quantity of this big bottle. And it is Organic! Can't beat it.

Excellent high-quality product. It works as it should. Very pleased with this purchase. Eleuthero is a calming, sleep producing, totally natural capsule. It reduces stress and you're not taking chemicals. It's potent, so take it easy. Excellent product. More doctors should be aware of it and have their patients try Eleuthero before valium or any Sedative-type prescription.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Since recent, I’m caffein free, and this pills really help me to maintain energy levels and concentrate on tasks. No side effects for me!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

This is the first time I try this product. I really like it and I've noticed the effects (combined with the adequate pack of adaptogens) in a month. Excellent!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great price, excellent Siberian ginseng, I like the large size and amount you get over other brands, the ingredients are good quality and there’s no nasties. I feel they give me more energy and I feel less stressed I think they help my adrenal fatigue quite a lot,

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I bought it to secure antioxidant activity, and after taking it I received more vitality than before taking it. If there is an opportunity, I would like to repurchase.

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

Excellent product if you feel tired or out of motivation. I use 3-5 tabs every morning to stay energized till the night. Great thing to use! Recommend this to everyone!

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

Great for mental energy! A wonderful product that helps in achieving your goals. This gives you a clear mind and keeps you focus as well. Highly recommended!

LE
Posted on Dec 28, 2020

Eleuthero is thought to act as an adaptogen, a class of herbs that supposedly boost the body's resistance to stress. Proponents claim that eleuthero can also help with these health conditions: Alzheimer's disease Arthritis Atherosclerosis Bronchitis Chronic fatigue syndrome Colds Diabetes Fibromyalgia Flu High blood pressure Insomnia Kidney disease Rheumatoid arthritis In addition, eleuthero is sometimes used to improve athletic performance, boost the immune system, and ease the side effects of chemotherapy.

ccfb1144-00ba-4c25-83b7-794c18b5fbca