HR

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I have been taking echinacea for 2 1/2 years, and since I began taking it regularly (two 400mg capsules in the morning and one at night), I have not had any type of virus, not even the common cold. No sickness at all for 2 and a half years. For me, that is nothing short of miraculous. Before I started taking echinacea, I was getting bronchitis every winter/spring. The cough would hang on for 2-3 months. I'm very happy to be virus-free. BTW, my husband has had the exact same result - also beginning taking echinacea at the same time I did. I know it has really built up my immune system. Everyone should take it! Who needs a flu shot? If you found my review helpful please thumb up)

I think the advertising of boron as a mineral for menopause or 'trace' mineral is misleading and likely puts many people off. Boron is fantastic for dispersing other minerals such as calcium, manganese, magnesium and copper from places they shouldn't be (e.g. joints, hair follicles, etc). Boron also helps lower high phosphorus, which then helps other minerals remain in the body. I've read that average diets in parts of Europe contain as much as thirty five mg of boron per day (vs a meagre one mg elsewhere, e.g. USA). Regarding hair loss - not long after starting this I found I had NEW hair growing back in and fibrocystic breasts were reduced - nothing else had worked. I began with nine mg and saw quick results. Since then, the results have been consistent.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I noticed a big change while using the first bottle! I used to suffer with allergies and I get a cold every now and then but not ever since I started taking them.. will keep buying everytime I run out

1dfe11fc-a47e-472a-a092-3eac085a0b1f
Posted on May 20, 2022

Since we had NOW Echinacea we don't get sick and our Immune system has improved. The taste is very tolerable and the ingredients are healthy. It's good and give my family lots of benefit. This has a good package as well. It's so affordable and the composition is balanced for the whole family.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

For viral and colds, my family uses Echinacea. It helps the immune system to overcome the disease. Echinacea from the company Now is high-quality and effective. The capsules are tasteless and odorless. The price satisfies. There are 250 capsules in a jar. It lasts quite a long time. Easy to swallow. I love the Echinacea supplement helps my family overcome illness. Ingredient of this product is whole Echinacea root.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I add the contents of the capsules when I make some boiled tea. I feel like these help to soothe my throat or remove any scratchiness too. I kind of wish though that the content melts more easily in the tea - so there’s some white powdery stuff - very subtle in my tea, but it doesn’t really bother you, just the way it looks!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

We have been using NOW echinacea for over 20 years. The 4 of us have not ever had a cold, stomach bug, virus. Until covid. My boys took echinacea all through school years and always stayed well when all the normal bugs were going around the school. Love NOW echinacea.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

The benefit of echinacea supplements is and improvement of immune system functioning. My concern is the common cold. At my age the quality of the ingredients really counts. I include other homeopathic remedies and a healthy diet and exercise, and I'm amazed at how infrequently I have cold symptoms. The price and packaging of NOW echinacea really work for me.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

At the first sign of flu or immune system low, immediately i take 2 capsules and then 3 times per day. The ingredients are pure, the quality is the best, the benefits are fast and is ok for every age!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Echinacea has been shown to improve immunity, blood sugar, anxiety, inflammation and skin health. It may even have anti-cancer properties. Supportive immunity is especially important because of Covid.