HR

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Good value health supplement!

I have been taking cordyceps for a while and now looking for more affordable product and with good quality cordyceps as the one that i'm taking is quite expensive. Have come across the Now brand as i have use their ubiquionol product before and found it to be very cost effective. Now brand is well rated, and have high good reviews. I have try it out due to it contain organic ingredient by using organic Cordyseps sinensis. Overall it strengthen my immune system, reduce coughs and maintain my cholesterol level. The capsule size is just nice to swallow and doesn’t have any weird taste. It contain huge amount of 750mg of cordyceps which is among the highest as compare to other similar product in the market. I can feel my respiration become more efficient, my running stamina also seemingly improve Shall finish up my current bottle and plan to get additional more from IHerb. Well done IHerb for consistently pricing good and affordable product.

f5bb1598-2a3d-4a1f-ace8-a1fe0d67cbe4
Posted on Dec 29, 2021
2096

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I have been taking Cordyceps for two weeks now. I take 2 pills in the morning and i feel like i am able to get more done during the day without crashing. I definitely feel it when i workout, i am able to do more in the gym. Great stuff.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I can feel the difference instantly! It’s an awesome product and of high quality. I somewhat feel tired Everyday. My tiredness has totally gone! It is like a magic pill and a must have for me now. Feels superb inside out. I strongly recommend and will definitely repeat my order again. I am currently using 5 bottles of NOW brand coz it greatly makes a vast difference and gives me a better quality in life. Thumbs up and Five stars ratings.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

This supplement gives me a lot of energy to make it through a long day at work. I work about 10 hrs a day in a very busy restaurant and this keeps me thinking clearly with lots of pep. I stopped taking it for a little over a week and noticed a big difference in energy levels. This works for me!

Works better than I expected! :) Just a few minutes after taking two, I can feel my lungs start to open up and my respiration feels way more efficient for at least a few hours. It helps me feel more rested before bed because I'm getting more oxygen in my sleep and I take it before going for a run, and it helps me take great big and efficient breaths. Wonderful product.

Posted on May 3, 2022

Great energy booster for daily consumption. I take this daily and size of capsule is slightly big but ok. The benefit is quite obvious after taking for few days as I can feel energy boosted. Impressive superfood with great detox benefits. This product is organic too. Highly recommended but it's out of stock quite frequently.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Amazing product, as it has few ingredients apart from the cordyceps and they're veggie capsules. Good sized package. No aftertaste. The cordyceps mushroom is used for it's anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, and not only- it is said to help with the energy levels of the body. I will order again.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I have taking two pills a day for around one month. The nose allergy was gone. Before I need around 3 boxes those a day for the running nose. It’s really helpful. 👍🏻

56ab92c9-9c3b-4300-ad84-7504776674e7
Posted on May 13, 2022

This product feels like it is someone anabolic. It would be good to take before workouts. In the end, I experienced ice cream when taking it. Not sure if this is related to see the colon? I prefer to take DHEA before workouts instead. Also, I take oregano oil instead for immunity.