HR

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
2 weeks post review

I have consumed the supplement for 2 weeks now. Realistically, there are no adverse changes yet maybe it's too early. But, i do feel that i don't get tired easily, feeling slightly energised than before and i didn't get migraine these past weeks. Was advised by my gynae to take 600mg of coq10 to help with my fertility since i am preparing for my ivf cycle in 3 to 4 months' time. i hope that this supplement will help me, probably giving another month or two to see the changes. The pill is big but is still of edible size for me. No weird smell just that my urine indicates that i am dehydrated so drink lotsa water i think.

3af6d375-291c-4668-b99e-c98fe051004b
Posted on Sep 24, 2021

this is really a wonderful product. i use it after my doctor recommendation for fertility but as i go several times to the gym i was surprised that im one step further in the weights i lift and it really gives me energy , one that i can see its results. truly recommend it. capsules are orange and a bit large but no problem in swallowing them at all

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

We have used NOW products for years, always flawless. We are older folks who take personal responsibility for our own health. We have learned over the years to trust NOW.

Posted on May 17, 2021

I used to do the coconut oil + powder recipe but didn't enjoy eating a tbsp of coconut oil from the jar each day. The Now 600s are very hard to find and iherb (almost) always has them in stock. One in the morning, at waking, and I'm good to go. Best not to take after Noon.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Excellent and more built body and not tired any more

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

excellent quality and the benefit of quantity is often difficult to get together - highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

The price its really comparable with other providers and the delivery system and everything was really nice and satisfying

Posted on May 27, 2022

I used CoQ10 frequently for boosting energy and cardiovascular suport

Posted on May 1, 2022

Very very very good quality

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Good product quality , size and price