HR

Posted on May 12, 2022
Great value for money

I take CoQ10 on a constant basis. Appreciate this quality/value offer NOW. The capsule size is not big, OK to swallow. Do refer to the pictures to judge for yourself. Packaging is not big (sometimes you get a huuuuge bottle full of cotton, this is not the case - also see the pics), and sealed for protection.

b3766986-31b7-4eb8-9748-0e5009ff1288
fdaacaff-6de3-4067-a839-369001ff9cf5
62c3554d-6884-4b71-8eb8-4c03d44d9618
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I bought this supplement to support my overall health while trying to get pregnant, I actually bought it because I saw that it was frequently mentionned in fertility related forums. I can't tell if it works for my fertility, but I am pretty confident it increased the rate at which my body regenerates. I burnt my hand pretty badly on new years eve (wine and cooking, not a good cambo), and it healed noticeably quickly with very minimal care (basically just keeping the wound clean and dry). I definitely recommend it.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The CoQ10 helps me with cramping that i had from the statin I was using. I think it is also helping with anti ageing. I recommend it to all my clients for the heart healthy benefit it offers as well as an antioxidant

Posted on May 21, 2022

Previously I had used gel caps which contained Omega 6 oils and was happy to find this instead which I can share with my cat who has heart disease and not make his inflammation worse with omega-6 oils.

Posted on May 5, 2022

Better than Solgar's ingredients - doesn't have any titanium dioxide (why bother adding that!?) like the Solgar option does, and at a good price too. Good for my heart health, especially if you're middle-aged man.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Good Quality. This is my second bottle already. whenever this product is on sale i always take the opportunity to purchase this. I must say that this really works well on me.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I have just started taking them after reading an article about the benefits of taking them. It will take awhile before I notice any benefit butit certainly can't hurt to take them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I have brought this 150mg capsule for my mum. She found this supplement had increased her strength and stamina. She have took this supplement for quite some times and will continue it.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

Now CoQ10 was recommended for my daughter to help with migraines. She takes 1 tablet daily and we saw symptom relief around 3-4 weeks. She thinks it's miracle! She takes it with B2 daily. It's definitely worth a try.

I take these to along with my B2 and Magnesium for my migraine cocktail of supps. This was the only thing that worked for me. Without this supp I don’t know what I’d do.