HR

KiwiPaul
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is another of those supplements where you just don't know how well it is working for you. I take it for general health and I have remained healthy so that's a positive. Now Foods is a good brand and their pricing is better than most. I'm happy with this.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

This is a great product and one that I've purchased over and over again! Great size to swallow, cute colour, and most importantly, I have the peace of mind that all it's benefits are being executed in my body. From my research, 100mg is the ideal measurement for the regular person out there, so very happy to have found these!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

My doctor recommended me DHEA because DHEA has shown an incredible ability to improve egg quality and quantity as a part of preparing for IVF.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Truly grateful for this vitamin which is helping me with my illness, and giving me clarity of mind. I have been living with Parkinson's Disease for the last eleven years and it it wonderful to be able to get some help from CoQ10

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This brand of CoQ10 is the best. I have been using it for years. It is the type of CoQ10 that your body needs. As you age CoQ10 is depleted in your body.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Great value for money plus acceptable ingredients other than ubiquinone. My son had his first heart surgery years ago and doctors are amazed at the condition of his heart. He's been taking CoQ10 and K2 for 10 years.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I would rather believe that it could help strengthen my heart. At 75 years old and leading a pretty busy life, this, and other vitamins seems to help me going pretty good. Have been taking this product for the past 15 years.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Great product. Love the fact that it comes in a large size so that it lasts a bit longer before having to reorder. Super fast shipping also.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Good product from Now and good price at Ihern, I ordered these for my mother in law who lives in Hong Kong, this is more convenient that I ordered from Iberd and got fast dilvery, I'm highly recommend to order supplements from Iherb if you live overseas.